The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2006 22 Cruiser back on the block $41000 CDN FIRM

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rainger

City/Region: Victoria
State or Province: BC
Photos: C-Hawk
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:32 pm    Post subject: 2006 22 Cruiser back on the block $41000 CDN FIRM Reply with quote

I have decided to move back to Australia, Therefore my love C-Hawk is for sale.

You can see pictures here: http://www.c-brats.com/modules.php?set_albumName=C-Hawk&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

There was a sale on this boat but it was dependent on a land sale that appears to be having some difficulties. So I am offering her up again for any one who wants to come forward on a first come first serve basis.

I haven't taken the time to make full inventory list but everything on the boat goes with it that includes windlass, amfm/cd player, vhf radio, sirius docking station, Raymarine C80 chartplotter, Raymarine GPS, Raymarine Radar, DSM 300 depth and fishfinder, Wallace stove/heater, all safety equipment, portable ladder, life ring, Rule bilge pump, Dishes Utensils, brand new Magma BBQ, Downrigger swivel bases and power, 2 20 gallon tanks with separate filter systems, fenders, lines, twin axel sea king trailer with hydraulic brakes, rod tubes, radar reflector, emergency kit, Brand new trim tabs with led master control and return leveling, Porta Potti, 2 folding chairs, Rear canvas enclosure(needs some sewing done), 2 batteries with battery charging system and shore power, 2 30 amp shore power cables, Fish hook, 2 lead ball weights and holders, Micron csc bottom paint can 1/2 full, bruce anchor with chain and rode, more and more and more LOL.

PS I have added many things since these photos including trim tabs and down rigger bases and power. Also changed props. I have 3 sets to go with her. I will give a list of inventory in this thread shortly.

This is a great deal to Americans who can buy this with a reduced Canadian dollar of near 30%
rainger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:48 am    Post subject: US BRATS BUY NOW Reply with quote

At the current exchange rate you US buyers can pick this boat up fully loaded for only $29450 US. Buy now before the rates change.
Jbay1984

City/Region: Valdez
State or Province: AK
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pm
Sent
rainger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: