The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 1995 C-Dory Angler 16--- $15,000 obo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
South of Heaven

City/Region: Sharon
State or Province: MA
Photos: Blue Water
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:19 am    Post subject: SOLD - 1995 C-Dory Angler 16--- $15,000 obo Reply with quote

I'm selling my 1995 Angler 16. She is a great boat, in excellent condition and well equipped (by me!).

Motors: The engine is a 2009 Yamaha EFI 40 HP with 230 hours and power trim. She runs flawlessly. I just changed the impeller and thermostat too; even though I didn't need to, I just figured it was a good idea. The oil and oil filter have been always taken care of and changed when needed. I also changed the Racor fuel filter last month. This motor is awesome! She'll give you plenty of years of service.
The kicker motor is a 2014 Yamaha 4hp. PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW!! Under warranty until 2017 and I have all the paperwork. The approximate hours are maybe 2? I have used it a few times. It's a great compliment to the main motor and the color matches too! Nice Yamaha setup.

Electronics: I just bought 2 brand new batteries (one is for the starter only and the second one is a deep cycle battery for all the accessories) I have a fused connector and a battery switch.
Brand new: Uniden VHF radio with a 8 foot Shakespeare antenna mounted on a heavy duty mount. Looks great and works awesome.
Brand new: Kenwood Bluetooth/CD/ am/fm stereo with 3 speakers. All flush mounted. This system is amazing!
Brand new: Ritchie compass.
Not brand new, but in excellent condition: A flush mounted clock.

Brand new: Voltmeter, flush mounted
Brand new: 12 DC accessories panel
Brand new: 2 cigarette plugs.
Not brand new, but in excellent condition: Garmin GPS/DepthFinder/FishFinder with transducer and roof mount antenna. Great setup..

All of these electronics were professionally installed and look, sound, perform amazing. What a top notch install... I was very pleased.

Body/deck/hull: I had the windows professionally tinted to 20% on the sides and 35% up front. The installer did a great job. It looks soooo nice! And keeps the cabin cooler.

This is a great boat that doesn't show her age at all. The overall condition is excellent. I also have a 2006 single axle Venture bunked trailer that will come with the boat. Also in very good condition. It's had light use....I don't think the PO used it very much. All lights work and there is a spare tire as well. Nice trailer.

I love this boat!.....but I think that a 19 or 22 Angler/Cruiser would suit my needs better. I'm also willing to offer my boat plus cash for a 19 or 22. Let me know what you have.

I'm located in Massachusetts. Feel free to call, text or email me.

All my pics are in my photo album! Some of the pics are older and don't show the new electronics. I'll try and get some more newer pics up soon.
South of Heaven

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some new pictures are up in my album showing some of the electronics and the antenna.
South of Heaven

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to come down considerably on my price...I'm also willing to trailer the boat in a radius of 300 miles or so to facilitate a buyer who lives far away from Boston.

I can get the boat to upstate Maine, upstate NY, eastern/central Pa or the Maryland bay area.

I found my next boat! But I need to sell this one first. Haha.
South of Heaven

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still for sale...
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again Laughing

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

South of Heaven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOAT IS SOLD!!

It's funny because I've had some interest and have been going back and forth with a few guys since before Xmas. One came to see it and was seemingly very motivated. The other was also very interested and was texting me/emailing me daily for almost a month. I spoke to him over the phone a few times at length and also sent him TONS of stuff; like videos of the boat/motor running, different C BRAT articles, specs, Yamaha specs, reviews. I really thought one of these two guys would buy the boat.....But nothing. They never followed up or even gave me the courtesy to let me know what they were thinking or a time frame for a sale. If I was in their shoes I would DEFINITELY give the seller a call and tell him where they stood; or at least an email. But hey, that's just me. Common courtesy is scarce these days....

Fast forward to last Friday. A guy calls me with a Boston phone number and asks about the boat. We chat for a few minutes and schedule a time to meet and show him the boat. That day came, he arrived ON TIME and agreed to my price and bought it after about 5 minutes! Done! Easy!

I still can't believe it. What a nice experience from Craigslist for a change! LOL. The new owner is a nice retired gentleman who's had several boats over the years. He told me that the 16 was perfect for him and that he'd keep it "until the day he dies" !

I'm not sure if Randy is a BRAT but I'll tell him about the forum....SO now it's on to the next C Dory for me!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: