The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2005 C Dory 19' Angler

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rusty Ensign

City/Region: Kelowna
State or Province: BC
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 19 Angler
Vessel Name: AA
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:45 pm    Post subject: 2005 C Dory 19' Angler Reply with quote

This 2005 C-Dory 19' Cruiser is in great condition. Original Owner. This package comes complete with two electric downriggers, depth sounder, S.S. transom bar, VHF radio and antenna mount, 15 horse Suzuki kicker on bracket, swim ladder, compass and more! This package is powered by a 2005 Yamaha F75TLRD 4-stroke outboard engine with less than 100 hours on the engine and sits atop an EZ Loader trailer. This package is on sale now for only USD $30,000 OBO! I am located in Canada six hours from Seatlle. I can assist with US Customs and import. Contact me today for a complete list of options.
This 2005 C-Dory 19' Cruiser is in great condition. Original Owner. Comes with two electric downriggers, depth sounder, S.S. transom bar, VHF radio and antenna mount, 15 horse Suzuki kicker, swim ladder, compass and more! powered by a 2005 Yamaha F75TLRD outboard with less than 100 hours with an EZ Loader trailer. This package is on sale now for only USD $30,000 OBO! I am located in Canada six hours from Seatlle. I can assist with US Customs and import. Contact me today for a complete list of options.
Blueback

City/Region: Qualicum Beach, Vancouver Island
C-Dory Year: 1990
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Blueback
Photos: Blueback
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: 2005 C Dory 19' Angler Reply with quote

Rusty Ensign wrote:
This 2005 C-Dory 19' Cruiser is in great condition. Original Owner. This package comes complete with two electric downriggers, depth sounder, S.S. transom bar, VHF radio and antenna mount, 15 horse Suzuki kicker on bracket, swim ladder, compass and more! This package is powered by a 2005 Yamaha F75TLRD 4-stroke outboard engine with less than 100 hours on the engine and sits atop an EZ Loader trailer. This package is on sale now for only USD $30,000 OBO! I am located in Canada six hours from Seatlle. I can assist with US Customs and import. Contact me today for a complete list of options.

I am a Canadian - here in Qualicum Beach and presently own a C-Dory 16' Angler-- love the boat but would like the overnight cuddy of the 19'.
Your looking for an American buyer it would seem for the exchange rate difference, which puts it out of my price range as a reasonable price to pay.
If you change your price to what I have seen them sell for in Canada I may be interested.

3-Work at rebuilding the endangered runs of salmonids on the West Coast
South of Heaven

City/Region: Sharon
State or Province: MA
Photos: Blue Water
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did this boat ever sell?
Blueback

City/Region: Qualicum Beach, Vancouver Island
C-Dory Year: 1990
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Blueback
Photos: Blueback
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

South of Heaven wrote:
Did this boat ever sell?

This person who listed it didn't give anyone the courtesy of a answer-- so who's to know what happened?
South of Heaven

City/Region: Sharon
State or Province: MA
Photos: Blue Water
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blueback wrote:
South of Heaven wrote:
Did this boat ever sell?

This person who listed it didn't give anyone the courtesy of a answer-- so who's to know what happened?

I know, I hate when people do that.
Doggyjazz

City/Region: Surrey
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 19 Angler
Vessel Name: Chase.n.Me
Photos: Chase.n.Me
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: 19 Angler Reply with quote

I purchased the boat in August. .....the previous owner is a senior widowed lady and the contact person I dealt with is her son .....a quadrapagic .....in case this helps those inquiring .
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: