The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD -- 255 TomCat "ANYTIME BABY" $ 78,000.00 OB

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lizarry

City/Region: Port Angeles
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 255 Tomcat
Vessel Name: Anytime Baby
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:53 pm    Post subject: SOLD -- 255 TomCat "ANYTIME BABY" $ 78,000.00 OB Reply with quote

255 TOMCAT "ANYTIME BABY" is for sale...... The wife and I have bought a house in Kailua-Kona , Hawaii . We will in the future be moving there to live full time , and so da boat is for sale. Boat was formally know as the "DREAMER" along with all the great stuff that was done to this fine boat by the original owners , I added a Davit to make it easier to get the dink on and off the top of the boat. Also added Scotty electric downriggers. There is a full boat cover that covers the boat from the bow all the way to the back and covers the motors too , nice cover goes all the way over the side so no color shows. Had the bottom painted this spring .Boat is in great shape, we will miss it . On to the next chapter in the great adventure we all call living da dream.
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Larry, What a deal. OhOh, Who'm I gonna raft to in Desolation next summer?

Really, Sure hope everything goes well, on the move. Best in the efforts. need a hand, let me know,

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

bridma

City/Region: Comox
State or Province: BC
C-Dory Year: 2009
Vessel Name: Nomad
Photos: Nomad
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: For Sale 255 TomCat "ANYTIME BABY" $ 78,000.0 Reply with quote

Lizarry wrote:
255 TOMCAT "ANYTIME BABY" is for sale...... The wife and I have bought a house in Kailua-Kona , Hawaii . We will in the future be moving there to live full time , and so da boat is for sale. Boat was formally know as the "DREAMER" along with all the great stuff that was done to this fine boat by the original owners , I added a Davit to make it easier to get the dink on and off the top of the boat. Also added Scotty electric downriggers. There is a full boat cover that covers the boat from the bow all the way to the back and covers the motors too , nice cover goes all the way over the side so no color shows. Had the bottom painted this spring .Boat is in great shape, we will miss it . On to the next chapter in the great adventure we all call living da dream.

Oh, Larry and Liz, we are so going to miss you in C-Brat Land Crying or Very sad
Anytime Baby is a beautiful boat. Someone is going to be very happy.
Let us know your new address in Hawaii, we'll come a knockin'

Martin & Andrea.
OffLeash

City/Region: SEATTLE
C-Dory Year: 2007
Vessel Name: OffLeash
Photos: OffLeash
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: For Sale 255 TomCat "ANYTIME BABY" $ 78,000.0 Reply with quote

How can we contact you to find more about ANYTIME BABY.
We just moved back hear to the Pacific Northwest after completing America's Great Loop in a small sailing cat and are now looking for a small power cat we can use to do some local exploring.

Mike
Dreamer

City/Region: Really Sunny SaddleBrooke
State or Province: AZ
Photos: Dreamer
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just use the PM or e-mail buttons on the lower Left of the original post. Maybe better to use both to make sure Larry gets the message.

Once a C-Brat, always a C-Brat

Dreamer- Sold 25 Feb. 2013
Bad Boy

City/Region: Fresno
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2008
Vessel Name: Cat Fever
Photos: Cat Fever
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you like to fish, ship your boat to Hawaii! Great way to retire. Calm waters, short run to fishing grounds and easy sell when you are done boating.

Congratulations on your purchase.
ssobol

City/Region: SW Michigan
State or Province: MI
C-Dory Year: 2008
Vessel Name: SoBELLE
Photos: SoBelle
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was in HI for a few months a couple of years ago, I was stuck by the lack of boats. For a place with so much water, I was surprised by how small the recreational boat fleet appeared to be. I went to a number of the islands and it was much the same all over. There were some marinas around, but not like I expected.

If you look on Active Captain you'll see that there are very few facilities for recreational boats. Yes, it is not a definitive source, but it probably gives a good indication of what's available. However, there is a West Marine store in Honolulu (but it's not a "superstore").

Even on Oahu there were no big marinas like you find on the east and west coasts of the mainland (or the Great Lakes). The marina on Lake Mead is way bigger than anything I saw in HI.

I also didn't see a lot of boats parked in people's yards/driveways like you see in FL.
Lizarry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah not a lot of boats in the Islands of Hawaii , the reason I believe is that there is no place to go ....ie almost all of the bays and coves are protected so no place you can anchor ..... As for me taking the TomCat, cost would be way up there. To ship something that big would cost around 10 grand not worth it to me.....
Lizarry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:11 pm    Post subject: TomCat Reply with quote

Alrighty then ...... want to thank all those who showed an interest in our TomCat "ANYTIME BABY", we have accepted an offer, and so da boat is sold . Elizabeth and I would like to say thank you to all the great people we met along the way during our adventures in da boat . We met a lot of folks , learned a lot, and had a blast . Thanks again . Larry
Lizarry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:32 pm    Post subject: We'll miss you too Reply with quote

Martin , Andrea ~

We will miss you in C-Brat Land but not in other Lands.. We cherish your friendship and hope to see you during Nautical Days if not sooner.

Will send you our new address..

Take care,
Liz
Dreamer

City/Region: Really Sunny SaddleBrooke
State or Province: AZ
Photos: Dreamer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, congrats Larry & Liz. Where's the boat going?
Lizarry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boat is going to Alaska , not sure where.......
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: