The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

C-Dory Venture 23 owners

View previous topic :: View next topic  
h28

City/Region: oak brook
State or Province: IL
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:03 pm    Post subject: C-Dory Venture 23 owners Reply with quote

I am in the Chicago area, not many C-D V23's around. I'll be traveling from Baltimore down to Myrtle Beach the last week of April for a golf trip. Anyone with a CD V23 along that route who could let me step on a V23?

This is to evaluate one for potential purchase on the used market

Thanks,
Dave
Will-C

City/Region: Temple
State or Province: PA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: Will-C
Photos: Will-C
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If all goes according to plan we will start down the east coast on April 17th. We have made deal on a slightly bigger boat and Marc Grove of Wefing's who sold us our current boat is in Eastpoint, Florida has agreed to take our 2008 23' Venture in trade. This is a Venture with a beautiful factory built insulated interior. All manuals and service records are included. The list of it's equipment can be noted in the boats for sale area of the C-Brats home page. We have an interested buyer from Pa. but if that does not move forward we will leave on the 17th of April to head down RT 95 to Jacksonville Fl.then across RT 10 and make the exchange. We have had our C-Dory from new and if you look at our photo album it has served us well. Due to other commitments I plan to be in Eastpoint FL by April 20th. If you wanted to look at our boat I would make it available if at all possible. My dates however are firm. I was sad no one else responded to your post.
Our boat is ready to go and was serviced oil change all filters, lower unit oil done by myself. Minmar Marine out of Sea Isle City, N.J replaced the thermostats and replaced the water impellor just as a routine service. Zinc's were replaced and performed a diagnostic exam with no problems found. The 2009 engine had 348 hours. Since then we trailered the boat to Marathon Florida this winter so I believe the engine has less than 400 hours. It's a solid boat check it out. Marc from Wefings has a reputation of being a great honest guy to deal with, this will be our second boat we have purchased from him. At 1100 miles away he's not right around the corner but I doubt at this stage in my life I would not purchase a boat from anyone else.
Dave Deem

Wefings
Dealer

City/Region: Panhandle
State or Province: FL
Photos: Cruise Ship #4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the compliments Dave , that's good for at least 3 dozen oysters and 3 beers !!!
Look forward to seeing you !
Marc

Karl

City/Region: NORTHERN
State or Province: NY
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wefings wrote:
that's good for at least 3 dozen oysters

That would either have me hugging the porcelain goddess, and/or screwing every sheep in the county...baa, barf, baa, barf.

Based upon a single experience at age 17, I decided to avoid eating raw oysters for the rest of my life. Maybe it was the "red tide" or something, but not pleasant. Horny and sick at the same time...
Wandering Sagebrush

City/Region: Northeast Oregon
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Constant Craving
Photos: Constant Craving
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl wrote:
Wefings wrote:
that's good for at least 3 dozen oysters

That would either have me hugging the porcelain goddess, and/or screwing every sheep in the county...baa, barf, baa, barf.

Based upon a single experience at age 17, I decided to avoid eating raw oysters for the rest of my life. Maybe it was the "red tide" or something, but not pleasant. Horny and sick at the same time...

Huh??? Why did you feel the need to post that?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: