Cdory 25 at the 2015 SBS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurelia

City/Region: Gig Harbor
State or Province: WA
Photos: Aurelia
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We went back to the show on the 30th for the Ales night and had a good time. We were impressed enough with the Jeanneau Merry Fisher models that I think we can bypass the Cutwaters entirely from now on.

Cindie's eyes were lit up big time with this model. The Marlin versions were very neat too.

http://www.jeanneau.com/boats/Merry_Fisher_855.html

Greg

Ari - 19 Cruiser sold 2023
currently exploring with "Lia", 17 ft Bullfrog Supersport Pilothouse
mattpartna

City/Region: Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to "Big Mac" for beating me to the punch on the thoughts of the 25. It was awesome to finally meet some of the C-Brats in the flesh! had some good conversations and learned some good new things from everyone.
And just for the record, my first time going through this boat was on the first day of the boat show right when it opened. So my apologies for the "shower confusion" we got the boat right before the show, and the move in process is no time for poking around a boat while everyone else sweats setting up.

Hopefully this boat will sell soon so we can get more in inventory and make it so there will be used boats on the market years from now! Can't buy a used boat if nobody is buying them new!!

Also if anyone is interested in helping me with alot of the new C-dory customers i acquired, I'm running into the challenge of people wanting to see the boat they are about to order, and my dilemma is I don't have it!! So anyone who is willing to get another C-Brat join the community, if any of you would be willing to show your boats to some of my perspective customers I would greatly appreciate it!
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt, we would be happy to show Daydream to any of your northern customers (we are in Whatcom County, about 1 miles north of Bellingham).

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

RobLL

City/Region: Bremerton
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Jeanneau was pretty nice, and nicely priced. Were I ever tempted to go up from my 22 it would be on the list.
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matt,

It was great to get to meet you and see the new 25. Fun to get to chat with some of the prospects too. Some good comments and some good questions came out of my experience.

I would be glad to share some of the C-Dory experience with anyone interested. I'm still wanting to get you out on the boat as well. Currently I am launching out of Port Townsend, so anyone you have that are willing to get to there would be more than welcome. As always, any excuse to get on the water is a good one. Glad to help out.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

mattpartna

City/Region: Seattle
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hardee wrote:
Hi Matt,

It was great to get to meet you and see the new 25. Fun to get to chat with some of the prospects too. Some good comments and some good questions came out of my experience.

I would be glad to share some of the C-Dory experience with anyone interested. I'm still wanting to get you out on the boat as well. Currently I am launching out of Port Townsend, so anyone you have that are willing to get to there would be more than welcome. As always, any excuse to get on the water is a good one. Glad to help out.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

A special thanks to you Harvey for meeting me at the boat show and helping promote the C-Dory line, and of course all your education.
I'm still anxious to get out on the water on your 22. Once all the post boat show stuff calms down the time will come.
Also thanks to everyone else who came out and met with me and was not negatively critical on a young salesman getting his start in the boat business. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: