The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

08/21 - 08/23 - Bellingham, WA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,

Could you please PM me with your name and Mrs. Johnr if there is one, so I can make name tags for you?

Pat

johnr wrote:
Coincidentally, we'll be out cruising the San Juans during the week and possibly through the weekend, but if we're back in time (home base is Bellingham), we'll be there for part of it. It was a c-brat gathering in Bellingham a few years ago that first got me interested in the C-Dory.

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

Pat Anderson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if you have not been to Squalicum Harbor, we thought this might come in handy so you can find P Dock!

johnf

City/Region: Tigard, OR
State or Province: OR
Photos: Boat Name TBD II (johnf)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat & Patty....you both are the greatest!!!!

Crazy John Frazey (Amy & Teddi too).
Pat Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like Teddi will have to be the main entertainment since I could not convince Bathhurst he should come and sing for us!

johnf wrote:

JamesTXSD

City/Region: from island boy to desert dweller
State or Province: AZ
C-Dory Year: 2007
Vessel Name: "Wild Blue" (sold 9/14)
Photos: Wild Blue
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat Anderson wrote:
It looks like Teddi will have to be the main entertainment since I could not convince Bathhurst he should come and sing for us!

johnf wrote:

Ah, Pat, you make it sound like we didn't want to be there. As you know, we are "workin' folk" again this summer, and this gathering is on our work days. We would enjoy seeing our Brat friends. I told you to say "Hi!" to everyone for us, but I'll take this opportunity to do it myself, right here...

Hi folks! Wish we could be there with you, but we are just about to the end of our commitment here. I had fun singing and playing for the Friday Harbor gathering for two years, and appreciate the nice comments. We have had a great (and very busy) summer with the whale watch business - certainly takes care of my "boat fix" since Wild Blue has been gone for almost a year.

We had Patrick and Kim (and two of their friends) on our boat about 10 days ago - nice to see them.

Any time I see a C-Dory while I'm out on the water, I give a big ol' wave. Very Happy

Have a great gathering in Bellingham - we have done it before (when Joe and Ruth ran it), and I was pleased to see Pat and Patty bring this back. Squalicum Harbor is a nice facility, great ramp, and was our favorite "re-supply" place for our previous summer cruising. Put that together with a dock full of C-Brats and it is sure to be a great time!

Best wishes,
Jim & Joan
bshillam

City/Region: Bellingham
C-Dory Year: 1981
Vessel Name: Heaven To Me
Photos: My Heaven
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:08 pm    Post subject: Keys for the SYC club house Reply with quote

As fate would have it I have to be in Oregon on Sunday to take delivery of my new to our family boat. Yeah. But that leaves us in a pickle. Do you think that you will use the SYC clubhouse? I can leave the keys more than likely with John and Amy F. But want to double check that indeed we feel the need for the house. Full kitchen, seating, bbq, and what not. Let me know and I will for sure make sure you have the keys to the building. I have the clubhouse on Friday and Saturday if needed.
Pat Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Keys for the SYC club house Reply with quote

Byrick,

We would only use the building in the event of rain, but better safe than sorry. If John and Amy could get the keys (and return them to you), that would be wonderful. It hasn't rained here much in ages but you never know!

Pat

bshillam wrote:
As fate would have it I have to be in Oregon on Sunday to take delivery of my new to our family boat. Yeah. But that leaves us in a pickle. Do you think that you will use the SYC clubhouse? I can leave the keys more than likely with John and Amy F. But want to double check that indeed we feel the need for the house. Full kitchen, seating, bbq, and what not. Let me know and I will for sure make sure you have the keys to the building. I have the clubhouse on Friday and Saturday if needed.
sillawydna

City/Region: Bellingham
C-Dory Year: 2001
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Lumpsucker
Photos: sillawydna
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plan on Andy and Audrey from Lumpsucker (formerly Minnie Swann) to attend the Saturday evening potluck. Lumpy, as we call her, is moored in Bellingham at Gate 8, so no need for dock space.

Look for us Friday evening or Saturday morning as we pass by the dock on our way to drop the crab pots. If there's room at the dock we'll stop to say hi as we pass.

Thanks for organizing!

Andy
Pat Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM me your last name for name tags!

sillawydna wrote:
Plan on Andy and Audrey from Lumpsucker (formerly Minnie Swann) to attend the Saturday evening potluck. Lumpy, as we call her, is moored in Bellingham at Gate 8, so no need for dock space.

Look for us Friday evening or Saturday morning as we pass by the dock on our way to drop the crab pots. If there's room at the dock we'll stop to say hi as we pass.

Thanks for organizing!

Andy
Pat Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARKING at Squalicum Harbor!

There is one big paved lot in front of the boat ramp, but it may be full because it is crab season! There are TWO overflow lots.

The first overflow lot is directly across the street behind Redden Marine. It also may be full! The second overflow lot is off Hilton, the street just before Bellwether Way. It is a bit of a walk but is unlikely to be full.

If you are going to cruise after the CBGT and will be parked for more than five days, you need to go to the Squalicum Harbor office and get a permit. It is free but you need to get it so they don't tow your vehicle or send out a search and rescue party! You need to tell them when you are departing (8/21/15, when you first park) and when you are returning. They need your vehicle license plate number and your trailer license plate number. They write it in their book and give you a pink colorerd permit, which they tell you to just fold and put on your driver's seat, so nobody can look and see how long you will be gone! The Port of Bellingham is great, we got our parking permit today!
brooks&judy

City/Region: Port Townsend
C-Dory Year: 2006
Vessel Name: Ticket
Photos: Ticket
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:38 pm    Post subject: Bellingham Gathering Reply with quote

Hi Pat,

Hope it's not too late to sign up for your gathering in Bellingham. Brooks and I would like to come and would arrive Friday afternoon. Pizza, factory tour, potluck, dock talk. Thanks in advance to you and Patty for putting together such fun and interesting activities.

Judy and Brooks
Ticket

P.S. We have name tags from the last two gatherings.
Pat Anderson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too late! PM me your last names, sorry I forgot, and all will be good!
Pat Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to the C-Dory factory today to confirm arrangements, and talked to Greg Little, Production Manager! The factory will be open to tour between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Saturday, August 22nd. The factory is at 809 Harris, Building 6. If you come via Old Fairhaven Parkway, turn right on 12th, and then left on Harris. If you come from downtown Bellingham, turn right onto Harris from 12th (State Street out of Bellingham takes you right to 12th in Fairhaven. The factory is in the first industrial complex on the right after you pass the retail buildings, and kind of toward the middle of the complex. If you see a bunch of LSF Inc warehouses, you are in the right area!! There is no sign. but Greg says he will have some C-Dorys out in front. Here is a shot of the boats on the floor today:

Salmon Fisher

City/Region: Arlington
C-Dory Year: 2004
Vessel Name: Kim Christine
Photos: Kim Christine
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kim and I will be coming Saturday afternoon and evening for the potluck.
Sorry for the late notice. Will we need a gate code?

Thanks!

2004 25 Cruiser-Present

2000 22 Cruiser 2009-2014 (Sold)
2006 25 Cruiser 2014-2019 (Sold)
1985 22 Classic -2019 (Sold)
1991 19 Arima Sea Ranger-2019-2021 (Sold)
2015 27 Ranger Tug-2019-2023 (Sold)
1987 22 Cruiser -2021-2023 (Sold)

Honey, this REALLY will be my last boat, honest!
billzbub

City/Region: Seattle
C-Dory Year: 1991
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat, I just signed us up for our first event since buying the former 'Nancy H' in 2009!
We're combining this event with an extended family campout at Larrabee state park so we'll be shuttling back and forth to Squalicum. We're be arriving at the Squalicum boat launch Friday afternoon and looking forward to meeting some of the folks we've been following on this site!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: