View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:06 am    Post subject: Room for TWO Daydreams???? Reply with quote

OK, who are you, DaydreamC-26 in S.E. PA, and why did you steal my name? Wink
Just kidding, see the wink? Anyway, the "real" Daydream is a 2003 22' cruiser, cabernet trim. Check out the Daydream album (I'd make this a link if I knew how, Bill, hint, hint). So, are you Daydreamc-26 because you have a boat named Daydream too, or does that describe a mental state (in my case, it is both). Anyway, welcome, and to answer the question myself: of course there is room for two Daydreams!
TyBoo

City/Region: Warrenton
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1996
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruise Ship
Vessel Name: TyBoo
Photos: TyBoo
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Pat - you mean like this? Daydream

Park your mouse pointer over the URL box at the top when typing a message to see the format for inserting links.

DaydreamC-26

City/Region: S.E.PA
State or Province: PA
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:17 pm    Post subject: 2 Daydreams?? Reply with quote

Hi Pat,
Not to worry! My Daydream is a 1965 Columbia sailboat. I'm just a poor, wretched C-Dory wannabe who, aside from wishing he had a 22, also wishes he was living up in Sequim. Just spent a 2 week vacation in your state & can't wait to get back again.

After a year or so of lurking at all the sites I decided to join the new one. It has a bunch of great features but some are still confusing.

Thanks for the welcome.

dotnmarty

City/Region: Sammamish
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1993
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: LIZZIE II
Photos: Lizzie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few years ago we kept our 18 ft Seaswirl at Clark's Marina in Dredge Harbor just north of Philly. We really enjoyed cruising up and down the Delaware and sometimes through the C&D canal into the Chesapeke. There were a few C-Dorys in the Delaware at that time, two or three at the most. Everytime I saw one my head would just swivil around on my shoulders. To shorten this story somewhat, we are now out here in WA and, with our son Joe, running year 'round in our C-Dory. As a matter of fact, we were at the Sequim cruise earlier this year. Sometimes dreams do come true. Welcome to a great site. Hug

"...we're all in the same boat..."
TyBoo

City/Region: Warrenton
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1996
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruise Ship
Vessel Name: TyBoo
Photos: TyBoo
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 Daydreams?? Reply with quote

DaydreamC-26 wrote:
Just spent a 2 week vacation in your state & can't wait to get back again.

Now then, the next time you are out this way, be sure and let us know when you'll be around. By signing onto this site, you've placed yourself in the midst of some of the greatest folks you'll find on the water. If you ever get to the mouth of the Columbia River, I know for sure you can get a C-Dory ride/demo/sightseeing cruise with me and a couple three others. And whenever you're in the Puget Sound area, you had better ask softly or your time might run out before the new friends do! That's just the way we are.

DaydreamC-26 wrote:
...a bunch of great features but some are still confusing.

Give us a little while, and by the time you understand what's confusing now, we'll have some stuff to figure out! That's just the way we are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: