The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Trolling Motor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dkburrell

City/Region: Denver
State or Province: CO
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: Trolling Motor Reply with quote

I am soon to be an owner of a 16 ft. cruiser. Has anyone ever mounted an electric trolling motor and a fishing seat out on the bow of these boats? I am a bass fisherman in Western N.C. and have that setup on my other boat. You folks are the ones to ask. Thanks. Danny
Aurelia

City/Region: Gig Harbor
State or Province: WA
Photos: Aurelia
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We put one on our 19 and love it.

http://www.c-brats.com/viewtopic.php?p=264831&sid=210e5cde00767c2531e8c6cfd376b686

Ari - 19 Cruiser sold 2023
currently exploring with "Lia", 17 ft Bullfrog Supersport Pilothouse
dkburrell

City/Region: Denver
State or Province: CO
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject: Danny Burrell Reply with quote

Thanks a bunch. I knew I would get answers here. I was worried about the bow rails but your pictures showed it's not a problem. Now if I can just put a fishing seat out there I'll be set. It will be a floor socket type and the seat is only in it when I want to fish. I don't know the strength of the roof material but there may be ways to reinforce it from below. If I can do it I'm sure it will make a great addition to this tough little boat. I fish by myself a lot on my Triumph 17 footer and use a foot control motor fishing along the banks of our mountain lakes here.
I fell in love with C-Dorys fishing with a guide on the Flaming Gorge Lake in Utah several years ago and have been looking for one ever since. Everyone on that lake knew that boat from a mile away.
Thanks again. Danny Burrell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: