View previous topic :: View next topic  
C-Pup16 in Los Angeles

City/Region: Los Angeles
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Pup
Photos: C-Pup
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:11 pm    Post subject: C-Pup launcing at MdR Monday morning Reply with quote

Given the sporadic ran and the fact I have no space in the V-bert to sleep with the dingy shoved in there, I'll get a last nigh of sleep in my bed and go to the marina around 5:00 AM to launch. After washing the trailer, I'll see who needs waking up and has something good cooking for breakfast. The forecast predicts monsoonal rain all night tonight all the way to Catalina. Hopefully it'll blow over by Monday morning but the problem will be the blow over part... rain is usually followed by gusty wind.

With the fatigue factor that everyone must feel driving to your launch point, then cruising to the Isthmus and getting tied onto the string line, do any of you feel it wise to delay the beach party until Tuesday evening? The corn will still be sweet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: