The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

September/October Sequim Gathering?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame on me. I have not been to the "home" dock all summer. This year, for reasons beyond my control, I have launched almost exclusively out of Port Townsend, and have been down in the sound.

I would be available for at least some of the weekend, but work still really gets in the way. Could probably help with some transportation if needed.

I know the John, the regular park ranger is no longer at Sequim Bay State Park, but we should still be able to have a good time.

Harvey
SleepyCMoon

primative

City/Region: Portland
C-Dory Year: 1999
Vessel Name: Primative
Photos: Primative
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bill,

Rene and I will be doing a working trip to our place in Paradise Bay. We will be there the wk. end of the 27th and a few days after. We will not have our boat just like the last time we visited you guys but still would like to visit again if we can.

Tom

RobLL

City/Region: Bremerton
C-Dory Year: 2007
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will make my decision on boat buying sometime October - January, but would appreciate seeing some 22s. If 'maybe owners' are welcome I would drive up, and be happy to help with transportation and other shore things. Robin
bshillam

City/Region: Bellingham
C-Dory Year: 1981
Vessel Name: Heaven To Me
Photos: My Heaven
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Dock side and camping Reply with quote

Is this dockside than at a marina? Thinking about staying in the new Sportsmobile. Now that we are boatless. Would be fun to connect with Brats again!
bshillam

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: Location Reply with quote

In Sequim bay I see the state park and John Wayne Marina, is it at either or one I do not see?
Jazzmanic

City/Region: Seattle
Photos: C-Dancer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In years past, the gatherings have been held at the state park in Sequim Bay.

Email: pjamero@gmail.com
bshillam

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:06 pm    Post subject: Great! Reply with quote

Awesome sauce, I'll be land bound and staying at the state park will be great! Thanks.
bshillam

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject: I am here Reply with quote

I am here land bound at square M Bay State Park but I don't see anyone here. Where is everyone. We're staying at space at 81 at the State Park all C brats are welcome
Jazzmanic

City/Region: Seattle
Photos: C-Dancer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: I am here Reply with quote

bshillam wrote:
I am here land bound at square M Bay State Park but I don't see anyone here. Where is everyone. We're staying at space at 81 at the State Park all C brats are welcome

Sorry Byrick but I don't think an "official" gathering was ever organized and a date was ever set. Sorry you're there all by your lonesome. Sad
bshillam

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:28 pm    Post subject: Spectacular Reply with quote

Evening Brats,
Wow - what a night and morning to wake up to. We choose a site that was facing the water. Had one of the best sites in the camp ground. Last night the water started to calm with the wind and this morning it was like a mirror! It would have made for a great gathering. The family had a great time and we enjoyed the park. A little tennis, two camp fires, my son enjoyed scootering around, and we tested out the new Sportsmobile. So it was a great time, in fact tomorrow we are going to be looking at some boats and will be eating/dining in the Sportsmobile again. My cell died last night and we had no electricity. (At least as far as I knew. So no pictures.... Embarrased Got the inverter figured out tonight so that won't happen again.
Cheers!
hardee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: I am here Reply with quote

Jazzmanic wrote:
bshillam wrote:

Sorry Byrick but I don't think an "official" gathering was ever organized and a date was ever set. Sorry you're there all by your lonesome. Sad

Was that "square M..." supposed to be Sequim Bay? Laughing Laughing Sorry fore the snicker but I have seen Sequim spelled and said in a bunch of "other ways but didn't recognize this one. I would like to see this one work but October is stuffed to the gills. At this point my only weekend available is 25. If that works for anybody else I would plan on that weekend, but no guarantees on weather or transportation for now.

Harvey,
SleepyC Moon
skiptowns98033

City/Region: Cornet Bay
Vessel Name: Plan C
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're among the newbies and not ready to go to Sequim from Cornet Bay on Plan C but we would be ready to drive over and camp/motel it it were the end of October.

Dan & Lori
Plan C
hardee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like this one is not going to make it for October. My only free weekend, 10/25 just got filled due to some family responsibilities. I will probably not winterize until into Nov some time. I know that is late for a CBGT but I may still do some overnights into Nov at least. (Need to get in some more boat time yet this year.) Trips to Mystery Bay, Salish Sea or even the Islands, depending on the weather.

Would still enjoy buddy boating somewhere.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: