The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1994 C-Dory 22' Cruiser (Olympia, WA)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald

City/Region: Olympia
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1994
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Greenfrog
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:11 am    Post subject: 1994 C-Dory 22' Cruiser (Olympia, WA) Reply with quote

C-DORY 1994 22' Cruiser, 75 Honda 4 stroke and 6HP, Radar, GPS, 2 Depth Sounders, A.I.S. VHS radio, Wallas-Marin heater, 2 electric Scotty downriggers, other extras included. ONE Owner! All you need is your fishing tackle. Boat is ready to go.
haakebecks

State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 26 Venture
Vessel Name: Next Adventure
Photos: haakebecks (Name TBD)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What price point is she at?
Ronald

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:13 pm    Post subject: 1994 C-DORY 22' Cruiser Olympia Wa Reply with quote

$28,500. Sorry I thought the price was posted
Sunbeam

City/Region: Out 'n' About
State or Province: Other
C-Dory Year: 2002
Photos: Sunbeam
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: I had written about price too, but then I see we overlapped, so I removed that part.

If you get a chance, you might also consider adding a bit more info on the GPS/radar/AIS (nice additions!), etc. Basically just the model number would really help people out. (For example, Garmin 740, Furuno 1612, etc.). Plus the engine hours on the main.

Looks like a sweet 22 Cruiser at a great price point Thumbs Up I really like this vintage with the combination of the wood look interior and the "modern" white windows (which have fewer outside gaskets to need replacing). Wish she had shown up when I was looking for mine.

Lastly -- and I don't mean to "hijack" your sales ad, but maybe a potential buyer would be interested too so it will be win/win -- but can you tell a bit more about the Wallas heater? It looks like you have an Origo cooking stove, and then a separate Wallas heater. I am looking to add a separate Wallas heater and would really like to know which model you have and how you like it.

Thanks,
Sunbeam
zinco

City/Region: Ivins
State or Province: UT
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: more pictures please Reply with quote

How many hrs on the engine and some pictures of the interior would be nice ..can the boat be seen in olympia?
Ronald

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject: ENGINE HOURS Reply with quote

500 Engine hours. Interior is in very good condition, no rips or tears. GPS - Garmin Map162C, Radar - Furuno 1622, VHF Radio Standard Horizon Eclipse DSCT model GX1100S, Depthsounder - Lorance Mark5X pro and Lorance X4, Wallas Heater - model 1300. Feel free to call me!!
Pictures of interior to follow in couple of days
Ronald

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:51 am    Post subject: SOLD Reply with quote

Sold the boat in 6 days!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: