The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2004 22 foot Cruiser, $40,000 (Layton, UT)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
k3nlind

City/Region: Layton
State or Province: UT
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Topkick
Photos: Topkick
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: 2004 22 foot Cruiser, $40,000 (Layton, UT) Reply with quote

Named TOPKICK, this cruiser is C-Dory white w/dark green sheer stripe, bottom paint and upholstery; Twin 2004 Honda 40hp four stroke (carbureted) outboard engines; Two (new 2012) starting batteries w/switches; Custom steering mod with auto-pilot navigation; PS/Sounder/Chart; Radar; VHF Radio with remote and folding antenna; Ritchie compass; Electronics shelf above helm; Electric wipers; Bennett hydraulic Trim Tabs; Lewmar electric all-chain windlass & roller w/anchor; 30 AMP Shore Power with cable; Three stage 30 AMP battery charger; 400 watt inverter with 110 outlet; Two 30 watt solar panels; Two house batteries; Refrigerator and separate ice chest; DVD/CD/AM/FM player with 10' drop down LCD TV and cockpit & cabin speakers; Wallas galley stove/cabin heater; Galley sink with electric fresh water pump; Two interior overhead grab rails; Thetford large capacity portable toilet; Interior snap-on window; privacy covers/sunshades; Dual bilge pumps; Rocket Launcher rod holder for six rods; Rod holder in each gunwale; Two Scotty downriggers with tilt & swivel mounts & electric connectors; Stainless Steel BBQ; Fish cleaning station; Sunbrella bimini w/removable full vinyl glass/screen full cockpit enclosure; Sunbrella sloped vented cockpit cover; Boat cover (new 2011); Pacific dual axel trailor with hydraulic brake system. See more photos elsewhere on this site.

E.C.H.O.

bcnu,

ken
potter water

City/Region: Logan
C-Dory Year: 1997
C-Dory Model: R-21 Tug
Vessel Name: Poopsy
Photos: Still C-razy
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a reasonably competent C-dory owner who does his own maintenance I'd be glad to do an inspection for any potential buyers you have who are interested and can give them my two cents since I live close by. Some of your inquiries will be from some distance away.

I'm a fellow Utahsian from Logan. You have a very nice boat. You should have no problem selling that setup. I though Honda had stopped selling carbed engines long before 2012 and had gone to EFI. But I'm not a Honda fan, so haven't followed their models closely.

If you have a camper back it would be good to note that.
Also, aluminum or galvanized trailer. Comments on hull condition etc.

I bought my 2007 in Harriman and was delighted to find my perfect C-dory so close to home.

Too bad you are selling. There is no better general purpose small cruiser.

Never let ignorance interfere with an opportunity to state a knowledgeable opinion

Testosterone Tales-Amazon.com

2006 C-Dory 22 Cruiser 2008-2014
1997 Ranger Tug 21 Classic 2016

KG7RC
dotnmarty

City/Region: Sammamish
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1993
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: LIZZIE II
Photos: Lizzie
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

potter water wrote:
I though Honda had stopped selling carbed engines long before 2012 and had gone to EFI. But I'm not a Honda fan, so haven't followed their models closely.

If you have a camper back it would be good to note that.
Also, aluminum or galvanized trailer. Comments on hull condition etc.

Hi- I think the Honda EFI's were introduced about 2006. These 40's are 2004s. About the camperback, it does say that there is a sunbrella bimini and " full cockpit...enclosure". Sure looks like a nice well equipped boat.

"...we're all in the same boat..."
potter water

City/Region: Logan
C-Dory Year: 1997
C-Dory Model: R-21 Tug
Vessel Name: Poopsy
Photos: Still C-razy
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I mistakenly connected the 2012 battery comment with the engines.

Yes, I think he's got a great boat if it checks out well up close.
colobear

City/Region: Denver
State or Province: CO
C-Dory Year: 2006
Photos: C-Cakes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 2006 Honda BF40s and they are carbureted. I recall las lampman telling me that 2007 was the first wear for EFI Honda 40s
k3nlind

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx fellows... Yes TOPKICK is a very nice boat and I know that she is in great shape. She wouldn't be for sale except that my spouse died last month. Together we spent many hours, make that days, on the various waters of Utah and had much fun fishing. I just can't bring myself to go it alone ... too many memories. Right now, I don't think I need any help getting her sold, but I will keep you in mind should that change. Frankly, I really don't care much if she doesn't sell. Perhaps later on I would learn that selling her was a bad decision. Right now, I want to leave Utah so I am selling lots of stuff, including my home.
k3nlind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOPKICK has been sold...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: