The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1990 22 Cruiser, $29,500 (Somers Point NJ/Middletown, PA)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emurph8

City/Region: South Jersey
State or Province: NJ
C-Dory Year: 1990
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Murphy's Law
Photos: Emurph8 (Name TBD)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: 1990 22 Cruiser, $29,500 (Somers Point NJ/Middletown, PA) Reply with quote

Thanks for looking. I live in central PA and keep the boat in Somers Point NJ. I bought this boat last year at this time and spent the winter doing a lot of work on it. Some was done just before I bought it the rest I did. The boat was kept in my garage all winter and put in a slip this summer. We didn't get the use out of it I hoped we would, just too many other things going one with two young boys. The boat will be in the slip for another couple weeks after that it will be trailered back to central PA and put in my garage again. Below is a list of the recent upgrades.

New sunbrela interior new foam too! All interior cushions and V berth
New fuel tanks and all new fuel lines, fill hose , vents and tank selector switch, no fuel gauges needed, the level can be seen through the tank! These tanks were made to c-dory specs by Moeller, they were installed with no holes drilled into the deck.
New Garmin 740S chart plotter fish finder. External antenna and new transducer too
New racor fuel separator
All new lights on boat
Trailer has brand new wheels, tires, LED lights with all new wiring and new brakes
2007 ETEC 90 has only 125 hours and starts right away, very efficient and plenty of power, boat planes as slow as 10 and will do 30! Very reliable and self winterizing feature is very nice
Nice running Johnson 15 hp kicker just serviced
New air horn
New cockpit canvas cover
All teak redone this year, very very nice!
All new lines, fenders, life jackets and coast guard safety equipment included
Porta potty never used not even on the boat but included
Down rigger also not installed but included
Bottom paint put on this year for the first time in the boats life. In a slip this year in Somers Point previous Chesapeake bay boat stored on a boat lift
This boat was stored indoors over the winter and was detailed nicely.
Water tight, no leaks
Trim tabs
This boat shows a lot newer then its 1990 manufacture date

Feel free to email or call with questions. There are 12 pictures on my page.
Thanks
Emurph8
Ed 717-805-6767
Smile

Mike Vogdes

City/Region: Jersey Shore
Vessel Name: Brutus
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: 22 C Dory Reply with quote

Hello Ed,
Would like to have a look at your boat, she seems to be just what I am looking for. I'm located in South Jersey, could you please give me at your earliest convenience.
Thanks, Mike
609 820 2053

Emurph8

City/Region: South Jersey
C-Dory Year: 1990
Vessel Name: Murphy's Law
Photos: Emurph8 (Name TBD)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: 1990 22' Cruiser. $29,500. (Somers Point NJ/Middletown, Reply with quote

Emurph8 wrote:
Thanks for looking. I live in central PA and keep the boat in Somers Point NJ. I bought this boat last year at this time and spent the winter doing a lot of work on it. Some was done just before I bought it the rest I did. The boat was kept in my garage all winter and put in a slip this summer. We didn't get the use out of it I hoped we would, just too many other things going one with two young boys. The boat will be in the slip for another couple weeks after that it will be trailered back to central PA and put in my garage again. Below is a list of the recent upgrades.

New sunbrela interior new foam too! All interior cushions and V berth
New fuel tanks and all new fuel lines, fill hose , vents and tank selector switch, no fuel gauges needed, the level can be seen through the tank! These tanks were made to c-dory specs by Moeller, they were installed with no holes drilled into the deck.
New Garmin 740S chart plotter fish finder. External antenna and new transducer too
New racor fuel separator
All new lights on boat
Trailer has brand new wheels, tires, LED lights with all new wiring and new brakes
2007 ETEC 90 has only 125 hours and starts right away, very efficient and plenty of power, boat planes as slow as 10 and will do 30! Very reliable and self winterizing feature is very nice
Nice running Johnson 15 hp kicker just serviced
New air horn
New cockpit canvas cover
All teak redone this year, very very nice!
All new lines, fenders, life jackets and coast guard safety equipment included
Porta potty never used not even on the boat but included
Down rigger also not installed but included
Bottom paint put on this year for the first time in the boats life. In a slip this year in Somers Point previous Chesapeake bay boat stored on a boat lift
This boat was stored indoors over the winter and was detailed nicely.
Water tight, no leaks
Trim tabs
This boat shows a lot newer then its 1990 manufacture date

Feel free to email or call with questions. There are 12 pictures on my page.
Thanks
Emurph8
Ed 717-805-6767
Smile
Snider

City/Region: Charleston
State or Province: SC
C-Dory Year: 2002
Vessel Name: Kestrel Dawn
Photos: Kestrel Dawn
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Is your boat still for sale?

Snider
Charleston SC

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: