The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

09/04 - 09/07 - Mississippi River Gathering
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lahughston

City/Region: Sacramento
State or Province: CA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: C Dory 19' Wanted on West Coast Reply with quote

Hi All, I am a small sailboat owner (the boat, not me) and I am through with sailing. I am now in the market for a used C Dory 19' with engine and trailer. Keep it on the West Coast and I will be interested in a road trip up North or South. Thanks all....

lahughston

City/Region: Sacramento
State or Province: CA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: C Dory 19' Wanted on West Coast Reply with quote

Hi All, I am a small sailboat owner (the boat, not me) and I am through with sailing. I am now in the market for a used C Dory 19' with engine and trailer.

Keep it on the West Coast and I will be making a road trip up North or South. Thanks all....

anchorout

City/Region: Lake Charles
State or Province: LA
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: EZ DUZIT
Photos: EZ DUZIT
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: count me in Reply with quote

Tex: I had such a great time in Appalachicola with you guys, that Carole and I are in for the Miss. River gathering. Just upgraded my trailer and am ready to roll.
Bill and Brenda Russell

City/Region: Stamps AR
State or Province: AR
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Falcon
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mississippi Gathering 9/4/2014 to 9/7/2014
Next year 2014 if the cows come in and the creek don't rise we will be there if an old man of 78 can exit his recliner.

Mississippi Gathering 9/4/2014 to 9/7/2014

North Carolina Gathering #7 9/19/2013 to 9/26/2013
Ernie & Erma our leaders planed the gathering for Whittaker Point Marina with lunch in Buford, NC. A tourist type destination that welcomed boaters, just find a place to dock and squeeze in if you can. Later the crew of "Falcon" headed south for Ball Head Island Marina that offered everything, NICE.

Gulf Coast Gathering #7 10/25/2013 10/27/2013
Wefing Marine sponsors the event like a family reunion each year where they put their arms around you with a welcome embrace. This year THE RIVERCREST MONSTER appeared as we approached the lodge adding a mystery. Then cursing out to the Gulf Of Mexico across Apalacholia Bay
to discover an old shipwreck adding excitement.

Bill and Brenda Russell

bcassal

City/Region: BLoomington
State or Province: IN
C-Dory Year: 2002
Vessel Name: Carpy
Photos: Carpy
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately Carpy will miss this year's gathering in Alton. My son and his bride have chosen September 6 for their wedding. Carpy will be on the hard and Joyce and I will be in Oregon.
We are just beginning to plan for cruising this year and don't have any hard plans yet. I hope we can meet up with some of you sometime this season.

Bruce & Joyce
"Carpy"
Tully-B

City/Region: Hopkins
State or Province: MI
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Tully-B
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Mississippi River Gathering Reply with quote

Hello to all, Jan and Lee aboard the "Tully B" will not be able to join the great group of people that we have enjoyed so much for the past two years, at this years Mississippi Gathering. We will truly miss seeing all the friends we met on the Mississippi. I hope that Tex will save us a bowl of homemade ice cream for the time that we meet again. The good news is that during the time that you all are on the Mississippi, we will be up in the Great State of Alaska enjoying fine cuisine, fishing, sight seeing, and a little bear hunting aboard the Yacht Sikumi. I was the successful bidder at the annual Safari Club International convention auction for this cruise and the only dates that we could make work conflict with the gathering. Look up Sikumi Custom Alaskan Cruises on the internet to get a look at the boat.

We hope that we can once again join our friends on the Mississippi next year. In the mean time we plan on making our annual trip to Northern Lake Huron starting the week before and ending the week after the Forth of July. If any C-Brat is interested in cruising the waters East of the Mackinaw Bridge during that time, we will be there and we would love to have you join us there. Send us a PM if you are interested. Lee and Jan
jlsparks

City/Region: Baldwin WI.
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2000
Vessel Name: Dutch Treat
Photos: Dutch Treat
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:39 pm    Post subject: Alton Gathering Reply with quote

Hello All,
We are planning to join the group as well, busy this summer but don't want to miss this one, sounds like too much fun.
Jim and Julie
Ramon Sr

City/Region: Elmhurst, Illinois
State or Province: IL
Vessel Name: Chiquitita
Photos: Chiquitita
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura and I will not be able to attend the gathering, which sounds like a lot of fun. Our youngest son and daughter-in-law are having their first baby (another boy) early September (our third grandson) and we want to make sure we are home. Hope you all have a great time. Cigar Thanks Tex and Ken for organizing the event. Hope to see you next year. Cool
texasair

City/Region: Cypress, Texas
State or Province: TX
C-Dory Year: 1989
Vessel Name: Bixby's Cub
Photos: Bixbys Cub
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramon and Laura,

We will miss you, but I understand about Grandbabies.
jhspear

City/Region: Madison
Vessel Name: Obsession
Photos: Obsession
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is our first year in our C-22 and will be our first gathering. Looking forward to meeting some fellow Brats and learning a few things, too.
colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
C-Dory Year: 2009
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight Flyer plans on being there with both Captain and Mate. Smile (Hoping I can get Thursday and Friday off from work!) Colby
k-p pelican

City/Region: Putnam
State or Province: IL
C-Dory Year: 1997
C-Dory Model: 22 Classic
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: C-Brats Mississippi Gathering Reply with quote

On Friday, Sept. 5th, there will be a cookout at the Marina for all the C-Brats at the gathering. It is our good fortune that the crew from Attica, NY (Terry, Jay & Bob) of the Last Dance will be providing "the best dogs and drats this side of the Mississippi River". They will also be providing 2 kinds of special mustards, catsup, horseradish sauce and 2 containers of sweet midget pickles.

Pat and I will supply the plates, silverware, etc. and probably a side dish or two. If anyone else has a specialty they would like to share it would be appreciated.

We have enjoyed these in the past and look forward to the pleasure again.

If anyone who is planning to attend but has not signed up, please do so soon so that Terry can get an idea of how much of the good stuff to bring.

Thank you Attica NY guys in advance and know that everyone will be looking forward to the great fixings.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in September.

Ken & Pat (Pelican)
texasair

City/Region: Cypress, Texas
State or Province: TX
C-Dory Year: 1989
Vessel Name: Bixby's Cub
Photos: Bixbys Cub
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding, I remember those sausages that Terry, Jay and Bob brought from New York and they were very tasty.

I will bring the Ice cream freezer.
Blue Rose

City/Region: Montgomery
State or Province: MN
C-Dory Year: 2006
Vessel Name: Blue Rose
Photos: Blue Rose
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count us in! The last 2 Mississippi gatherings in Dubuque were great but thanks to the hard working crews from Bixbys Cub and Pelican, the Alton gathering is going to be better than ever. We have been looking forward to this for a whole year.... we wouldn't miss it!
LesR

City/Region: St. Louis
State or Province: MO
C-Dory Year: 2007
Vessel Name: Intuition
Photos: Intuition
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're planning to be there. Let me know if anyone needs any on site coordination, as we're in the St. Louis area.

Les and Kel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: