View previous topic :: View next topic  
Da Nag

City/Region: Port Angeles
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Taco
Photos: <a>Da Boats</a>
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Dealer "rank" Reply with quote

Yesterday, I created a new "rank" for Dealers. As of now, any login ID that is associated with this rank has the "Dealer" tag listed along with their Profile information when they post.

We've always had a great relationship with our C-Dory dealers and the factory, and have encouraged them to participate here. No way that's going to change, they are a valuable source of information, and we consider many of them our friends and cruising buddies. The only thing we've asked of them is to not directly solicit business in the forums (with the exception of the Dealer For Sale forums), and to not contact members with SPAM or cold calls.

We've not had any real problems to speak of, this is more of a preventative measure. Usually it's very obvious when the factory or dealers are posting, particularly for long-time members who know all the players. But the "Dealer" moniker should remove all doubt; if you see the "Dealer" tag in the Profile information, you'll be aware.

I've assigned the rank to the dealers I'm aware of, but I'm sure I've missed a few. If you see one I've missed, feel free to PM me with the details and I'll take care of it.

Also, Dealers - you could help with this by posting your dealership information in your signature, if you've not already done so. Not only will this keep folks informed who is posting, but you'll receive a bit of free advertising when you contribute to discussions.

Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: