Espar D2 Heater

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doug Moody

City/Region: Anchorage
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 1990
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Beyond Bueno
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Espar D2 Heater Reply with quote

I give the Espar D2 heater 2 big thumbs up! Installed it over the winter and ran it several times on land to ensure correct operation. Spent the weekend in PWS and was very comfortable in temps into the teens at night. Helped keep the windows free of condensation.

I was able to fit it under the sink on the bow side of the cabinet. Challenging install but worth the extra effort for the space saved. I do plan on surrounding the fuel pump with some kind of sound deadening device to minimize the tapping. Rotating heat vent blows out via duct under the drivers seat so it keeps the floors warm.

Bought the heater off E-Bay and the marine install kit from a firm in BC. Saved about $700 of listed complete marine kit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Cabin, Interior All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: