View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will-C

City/Region: Temple
State or Province: PA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: Will-C
Photos: Will-C
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Prism Polish Reply with quote

We had noticed a little discoloration on our stainless camper top frame while we were in the keys this winter. I looked around at West Marine and saw some stainless polish for 20 some odd dollars. I later bought some at the the grocery store a Comet product for 2.95 not bad stuff but it did not clean up everything. It worked ok, but then a TugNut friend recommended Prism Liquid Polish. This stuff is really good stuff. It's safe on all metals. They also have a product for fiberglass oxidation removal it might be the same stuff. I have not gone there yet. I did our campertop frame and was amazed. I actully had some small rust spots after closer inspection. All gone now. I just bought an eight once bottle on line for $14.95 as a little goes a long way. I used a terry cloth rag and a toothbrush for the tight spots. You don't have to wait for it to dry. Just use a clean dry rag to apply it and rub till the spots disapear and buff it clean. Next all of the boats railings once things warm up. Good Stuff Prism Products St. Charles, Ill. or www.shop.prismpolish.com 1 877 377 5112 It's non toxic ,non abrasive, non flammable
D.D.

Don and Brenda

City/Region: Camano Island, Wa
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2011
C-Dory Model: R-27 Tug
Photos: C-Quest
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is much discussion on the Tugnuts site about Prism polish, many swear by it. The rep came to our tugnuts get together last year and we received a jar, I have not used it yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: