Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:01 pm Post subject: 2007 C-Dory 25' Cruiser - $72500 (Cocoa, FL)
The Former Antibody is back for sale - after upgrading this fine boat more than originally purchased. Due to a change in priorities, it is for sale.
Antibody has a current CERTIFICATE OF DOCUMENTATION (in process of being re-registered as Mountains Two C (Cocoa, FL)) registered with the NATIONAL VESSEL DOCUMENTATION CENTER of the DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY - UNITED STATES COAST GUARD. Antibody is a federally registered vessel.
The vessel is a C-Dory 2007 25' Cruiser with 102 hours (currently has 112 hours) on her 2007 Suzuki® DF150 Fuel Injected 150 hp 4-stroke outboard engine. Antibody has deep burgundy trim. She has been kept high & dry and meticulously well-maintained by one owner. Antibody is located in Beaufort, NC.
Current in dry storage at Cocoa, FL
Neither has this vessel ever been subjected to outdoor storage nor has this vessel experienced any temperature below freezing (32F). I possess a free & unencumbered (no lien) clear title to the vessel.
* 2007 150 hp Suzuki® Fuel Injected DF150 4-stroke outboard engine (102 hours) with tachometer, hour meter, trim gauges, remote controller & stainless steel propeller. The propeller has never been dinged and the lower-end unit has never hit a single rock or stump. Spin off water-separating fuel filter is mounted to the aft. Owner’s manual & service manuals included. This engine has been recently serviced with new oil and new impeller. The engine is flawless.
* 2008 9.9 hp Suzuki® Fuel Injected DF9.9 4-stroke outboard engine (0.5 hour) mounted to a Garelick® through-transom Heavy Duty Outboard Bracket (Model No. 71091). This engine has never seen any use other than to ensure it is continually operationally ready. It has never been used for trolling. I had this engine installed new as a back-up kicker in case of any emergency. Owner’s manual & service manuals included. The engine is flawless.
* Xantrex® PRO Inverter XM 1800 (purchased/mounted in 2010) which provides up to 1800 watts of continuous modified sine wave power. High surge capability & built-in transfer switch (automatically transfers between inverter power & incoming AC power (shore power) to ensure power is always available). Low-standby battery demand removes excessive drain on batteries.
* Bennett® Trim Tabs – Stainless Steel, HPU (Hydraulic Power Unit) with Independent Helm Controls. “The Most Reliable Trim Tab System in the World”
* 2009 Tidewater® Trailer (Model No. TRT5500D2) 40 Rollers, Kodiak Hydraulic Disc Brakes, All Stainless Steel Piston, High visibility LED Low Profile Taillights, 3 Bar Light LED's, CEQUENT® Watercraft Trailer Wench, RELIABLE® Axle System and an additionally mounted matching LOADSTAR® spare tire and CEQUENT® spare tire carrier. Includes TITAN® MODEL 6 SURG-O-MATIC ACTUATOR FOR TRAILER BRAKES (Model No. 2492800, 4744901, 4079200). Tires are LOADSTAR® K550 ST215/75D14 (G78-14).
* Custom Stereo BOSS® Audio System Sound System (e.g. this system is awesome!) includes: MR800 2 Channel Bridgeable MOSFET® Marine Power Amplifier to power the independent bass woofer. MR1000 4 Channel Bridgeable MOSFET® Marine Power Amplifier to power the four independent stereo speakers. BOSS® AVA-1210 Parametric Equalizer custom mounted into solid teak cabinetry. If you know MOSFET® circuitry and you know BOSS® – you have the best sound system.
* ICOM® (Model No. IC-M304) VHF Marine Transceiver
* Shakespeare® Galaxy® Style (Model No. 5226-XT) Antenna
* RITCHIE® VOYAGER® (Model No. S-87) Surface Mount Compass (Black)
* XINTEX® (Model No. CMD-3M) Marine Carbon Monoxide Detector
* GUEST® (Model No. 2433) 30 Amp Galvanic Isolator
* GUEST® (Model No. 2621A) 5,5,10 On-Board Battery Charger (3 Banks, 12/12/12)
* FORTRESS® Guardian Utility Anchor
* 400’ of ¾” Braided Nylon Anchor Line
* 40’ of ¾” Stainless Steel Anchor Chain
* 4 Forged Stainless Steel Screw Pin Anchor Shackles
* SEALAND® Marine Toilet (Model No. 711-M28) – NEVER used - spotless!
* Garmin® GPSMAP (Model No. 540s) Chart Plotter Receiver w/ Garmin® External (Model No. GA29) Antenna (all software & maps have been downloaded & updated)
* Garmin® Dual Frequency Transducer - Transom Mount (Model No. 010-10106-00)
* Garmin® (Model No. GXM 31) XM Smart Antenna (XM NORAD Weather & XM Radio)
* 30 AMP Shore Power w/ 50’ Electrical Cord
* Dual Batteries, Dual Selector Switch (OFF, BOTH, 1, 2)
* Two Additional House Batteries for a total of 4 Batteries
* Electric windshield wipers
* Teleflex Helm-SeaStar® 1.7” Hydraulic Steering System
* NORCOLD® 120 VOLTS AC and 12/24 VOLTS DC Dual Voltage Refrigerator (Model No. DE0051)
* Kenyon® KISS (Butane Cartridge/Canister) Cook Top Stove (Model No. 23015)
* Seaward® Water Heater (Model No. S700)
* Stand-up head and shower (with pump and discharge system)
* Rule-Mate™ Fully Automated Bilge Pumps (Cabin Pump = RM-750; Cockpit Pump = RM-1100). The Cockpit Pump (original RM-750) was replaced in 2011 as the RM-750 was faulty).
* Jabsco® (Model No. 31395-0092) Marine ParMax 2.9 Water System Pump (2.9-GPM, 50-PSI, 12-Volt). I replaced the original (faulty) FLOJET® Quad II Diaphragm 4405 Series (Model No. 4405-143) pump.
* V-berth has the original factory Sunbrella® cushions
* Galley has Stainless Steel Sink, Dinette (seats 4, sleeps 2)
* Custom Sunbrella® deep burgundy interior drapes/covers w/ PVC reinforcement
* Hanging locker converted to emergency ditch locker and includes:
6 adult USCG approved full vest life jackets
ACR® 406 MHz GPS Personal Locator Beacon Model Number PLB-300 P/N 2897 (Replacement/Expiration Date: 11/2013) SARSAT Beacon Registration
* Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
* LIFESLING®2 Overboard Rescue System
* CHAPMAN Piloting & Seamanship Hardcover Book (Copyright 2006, Elbert S. Maloney, Hearst Books)
* Xantrex® Rechargeable PowerPack 400 Plus (delivers 400 watts of portable AC power)
* 2 Taylor Made Super Gard™ Fenders – 8.5” x 26” (Model No. 950824)
* 1500 FIRST AID KIT [CODE: AB1500K] (Model No. Fogg 1500)
* Edson Teak Steering Wheel Power/Suicide/Steering Knob
**12000 BTU 120 volt A/C System (Mounted under Dinett seat) with remote control (runs on Honda 2000i Genset on Idle Control) - It will freeze you out of the cabin!
Custom built bracket to secure Honda 2000i Genset while under power.
Antibody is in exceptional condition. The new owners will be receiving a plethora of options and customizations.
Also includes new full size Bimini top (covering complete cockpit)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum