The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Little Catelyn goes into Final Assembly on Monday!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Little Catelyn

City/Region: Anacortes
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Little Catelyn
Photos: Little Catelyn
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Little Catelyn goes into Final Assembly on Monday! Reply with quote

Yep, Jeff left me an e-mail informing me that my boat will go into final assembly on Monday! He says the hightop looks great and that the new fuel tank anchoring system is worth the wait alone.

Getting closer...

Oh, and I might be expecting some pictures of MY boat on Monday or Tuesday! Don't know what I should do with those nice photos taken of the first attempt...

Corwin
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Little Catelyn goes into Final Assembly on Monday! Reply with quote

Congrats, it is tough enough waiting for any boat, but with that false start, it must be doubly tough...we pick our boat up on Wednesday. Are you going to join the group at Lopez? You should at least come by ferry for the Saturday night potluck...

Little Catelyn wrote:
Yep, Jeff left me an e-mail informing me that my boat will go into final assembly on Monday! He says the hightop looks great and that the new fuel tank anchoring system is worth the wait alone.

Getting closer...

Oh, and I might be expecting some pictures of MY boat on Monday or Tuesday! Don't know what I should do with those nice photos taken of the first attempt...

Corwin

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

Little Catelyn

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoke with Jeff today (yesterday for you early-to-bed types) and learned that the factory should be done with my boat the middle of next week! Shortly afterwards she should be on her way to Les for the installation of the engine, windlass, electronics and such.

Also received the first photos of her today! I've posted them in my photo album. When I showed them to my mother she said, "it looks like the boat is wearing a cap." Oh well... she's 85, what can I say... But not to worry, as she's always asking me to explain what's in some photo in the newspaper. Then again, that does worry me sometimes. Rolling Eyes

Corwin
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Unless the roof caves in, you'll be on the water for Blakely. What are you getting for power?

Little Catelyn wrote:
Spoke with Jeff today (yesterday for you early-to-bed types) and learned that the factory should be done with my boat the middle of next week! Shortly afterwards she should be on her way to Les for the installation of the engine, windlass, electronics and such.

Also received the first photos of her today! I've posted them in my photo album. When I showed them to my mother she said, "it looks like the boat is wearing a cap." Oh well... she's 85, what can I say... But not to worry, as she's always asking me to explain what's in some photo in the newspaper. Then again, that does worry me sometimes. Rolling Eyes

Corwin
Little Catelyn

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pat,

I'll be getting one of those new Saltwater Edition E-TEC 90s.

Corwin CoolSmile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: