View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chanty

City/Region: long island
State or Province: NY
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Chanty
Photos: Chanty
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: my faith is restored Reply with quote

Just an FYI about an experience we had getting our new 22'cruiser. We ordered the boat from Cutter Marine last fall and have been learning as much as we can about the boat and motor while waiting for delivery. Mostly, we've been reading the "forum" columns and chatting with other C-Dory owners. Last week Cutter Marine informed us that our boat was built without the forward facing port seat. This was an important option to us, something that had to be put right. My hats off to Cutter Marine for noticing the omission before the boat was shipped, and to Jeff Messmer, C-Dory Vice Pres. of Sales & Service, for quickly making things right. It was a pleasure dealing with him. I'm sure this commitment to customer satisfaction is one reason for C-Dory's success. Unfortunately, too many American businesses have forgotten how to treat their customers. They could learn allot from the folks at C-Dory!
El and Bill

City/Region: Lakewood, CO
State or Province: CO
C-Dory Year: 2000
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Halcyon
Photos: Halcyon
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the Aussies say: Good on ya, Gary, Ruthie and Jess. It's because of the honesty and good service from folks like you that there are so many folks like us in C-Dorys. You're in with the right outfit, David and Warren, and welcome aboard!!
terraplane

City/Region: chesapeake bay
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: R-25 Tug
Vessel Name: BANJO
Photos: Sally's Sister
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: additiona accolades Reply with quote

I want to echo the comments of the above. Since the beginning of this "adventure" ...the ordering of a C.Dory 22...the support of Cutter, Jeff Messmer at the factory, and the scores of people on this site...it has made this a unique experience...My order has been filled with adjustments, changes, additions, subtractions...all at my request...and I think i'm going to get the boat i want...Just last night I had a call from Jeff, here at the house, after business hours, with a question about a detail...amazing. My 22 is being shipped on Wednesday, and he wanted to be sure about a few details.

I live in an area known for personal service, neighborliness, and care...nice to know that exists in abundance on the "left shore"....

tom/terraplane
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: