The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Anita Marie Moving On Up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alyssa Jean

City/Region: Guemes Is.(Anacortes)
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Alyssa Jean
Photos: Anna Leigh and Alyssa Jean
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I am planning is about the same as I did on the 22. Pictures are in my album. But I think you saw what I did. I am going to have C-Dory cut the kick plate area and hinge it when they construct the cabinets (Pats boat also). I did this in place on the 22, but I could have slipped and screwed up the front with the skillsaw doing it. Let me see how everything goes with mine and Pats and then I can tell you more.

Unless you are just talking about a flat floor built to the edge of the bottom of the cabinet door opening. But that loses a lot a good space under. I stored pots andn pans, etc under mine. But the lower access door needs to be added to get things in and out.

Alyssa Jean 16 Angler
Anna Leigh 22 Cruiser Sold 2005
Anna Leigh 25 Cruiser Sold 2014

K7KJR C-Brats #51
Helen O

City/Region: Cathlamet
C-Dory Year: 1993
Vessel Name: Helen O'
Photos: Helen O'
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm excited with all these new 25's going to new homes. What's the timeframe for y'all? It sounds like Fred & Robbin are getting theirs first, who's next, Pat, David, Jim? Anybody else?
Alyssa Jean

City/Region: Guemes Is.(Anacortes)
Vessel Name: Alyssa Jean
Photos: Anna Leigh and Alyssa Jean
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freds is sitting on Les's lot and needs everything. It is just as it was delivered from the factory as of yesterday. Jims is in the works and I believe was getting the windows put in last week. Mine is scheduled to go into the molds on Mar 23. Pats follows mine by a couple of weeks I think.
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We understand ours goes into the mold on April 15th, and it is 4-6 weeks after that to delivery, so somewhere between May 15 and June 1 - we are hoping for the shorter period, since we are not having C-Dory to the electronics or camperback...then to Les for the electronics, and Canvas Riggers for the camperback...I am just hoping we are all ready to go by Desolation Sound time...we will not let the lack of electronics or camperback deter us however - have a handheld mapping GPS and a portable VHF radio, should be good enough for Blakely and other C-Brat events. We will just play it by ear, we shall see. Definitely need a ride for Cathlamet and Warrenton now though...

Anna Leigh wrote:
Freds is sitting on Les's lot and needs everything. It is just as it was delivered from the factory as of yesterday. Jims is in the works and I believe was getting the windows put in last week. Mine is scheduled to go into the molds on Mar 23. Pats follows mine by a couple of weeks I think.

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: