The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2007 16 Cruiser, $16,500 (Sebring, FL)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ron Debus

City/Region: Sebring
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Photos: Ron Debus - CD16 Cruiser
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: 2007 16 Cruiser, $16,500 (Sebring, FL) Reply with quote

2007 16' cruiser with 50 hp Honda (210 hrs.) Magic tilt trailer with led lights. Boat, motor and trailer were purchased new in 2008. I am the second owner. This also is my second 16' cruiser owned, but must sell because of illness. This a beautiful and well taken care of top quality C-Dory. The paint and gel coat are as good as new. It comes with a new porta potty, Garwin 498 GPS/Plotter. New never installed square 12 gallon fuel tank plus the original 6 gal. tank. The boat cover has extended sides to protect the gel coat as you can see in the photos. The trailer has a fold away tongue that will allow you to close your garage door as well a prevent bruised shins!! $16,500. I can help deliver if you are in the Ohio area. The boat is currently located at my winter home in Fla. until around the 20Th of April. Thanks for looking. Ron
Ron Debus

City/Region: Sebring
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Photos: Ron Debus - CD16 Cruiser
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: 16' cruiser for sale $16,500 Reply with quote

On edit by Da Nag

Sold per owner.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: