The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

07/02 - 07/03, Naked Island, Alaska
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dogon dory

State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: DogOnDory
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: 07/02 - 07/03, Naked Island, Alaska Reply with quote

Naked Island Gathering boats in attendance:

• Dogon Dory - Fairbanks - 2
  • 3rdByte - Fairbanks -2
  • Coho - Anchorage - 2
  • Bidarka-Anchorage-3
  • Barrel o Monkeys - 2
  • Sea Duck - Fairbanks -2
  • C-Biscuit - Anchorage
  • Sundog-5
  • Blue Sea - Anchorage-1

On Edit by TyBoo, 02/15/05:

This one is all set already; all they need is more to join in. It looks like Naked Island is the spot on the 2nd & 3rd of July, 2005. Lots of time left, so clear your calendar for this one![/list]

Last edited by dogon dory on Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:08 am; edited 24 times in total
Redƒox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey baby.... Laughing I'm takin my sweatheart out tomorrow!! Mr. Green to Whittier Crook Embarrased lol thats if we actually make it there on the road system in tact... Shocked Used that new "Sams Club" (Champion) winch to winch old RedFox out of the snowbank yesterday, I sure am comming up with a lot of ways to put that winch to work around here. (does it sound like I'm lonely again here) Embarrased Laughing Now it's time to make the first trip of the seaon --- out Love Smile The "heavy-freezing-spray-warning" is turning into a "variable-10-knot" tonight, with more snow on the way, so the Honda Gen' and the "Force-10" will be screemin to keep the cabin toasty for me and sweety Smile Xmas Naughty :angel Wink
(this message is not spell-checked)

BTW: Thats sounds like a winner, count us in, if your still talkin to me that is... Embarrased Neutral Sad Surprised Smile Very Happy
Moon
dogon dory

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Folks - Post Deleted By Author

Last edited by dogon dory on Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy

City/Region: Chugiak
C-Dory Year: 1990
Vessel Name: Beer:thirty
Photos: Beer:Thirty
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: PWS Cruise Reply with quote

Dan, the trip sounds great but I'm working that weekend. Best I could do is leave Anchorage on the 4th and you'll be comin home by then. Maybe next time. It's about time we did an Alaska gathering, good idea.
Greg you're nuts. Put the Fox back and curl up by the fire with your sweetie. The forcast I see is for snow and gusty winds tomorrow in the Sound and chilly on this side of the hills. Not that I'm not chompin at the bit too.

Bill and the Beer:Thirty
Jeff and Julie

City/Region: Juneau, AK
Vessel Name: Atka
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are killing us down here reading this thread!! That is one cruise we would love to do one day.

Jeff and Julie
Redƒox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL super funny Teeth Now I like the idea of Cordova! Man that's a major-trip-unit dude!! But I'm on, long as were still her bout then and have not moved yet...)

Well Bill, I was planin' on it stayin on that "variable 10-kt" forcast Confused if it don't.... I'm gonna have ta have a word with "Mr God" Disgust ... Embarrased Da-ooh... Crook Xmas Naughty I'll just never talk to Him again---if I don't get my way!! Cry Disgust

Jeff and Julie, if this helps any: The PWS is without equal... Teeth ... Laughing we'd luv ta have ya, and any other Braties if yas got tons a money so yas can at least make it to the port of Valdez Rolling Eyes
Redƒox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Prayer! Reply with quote

OK, goin public with this:

"Deer Lord, if ya don't make the weather nice for us---- I ain't gonna talk to ya for a long time... amen" Disgust there, it's public now. Gotta put Him on the spot, so He'll answer Shocked .... Laughing ... Embarrased

Colder than a witches titty today, (minus 14) but now it's 5 above---warmin-up!! Very Happy

Mighty Bite

City/Region: Fairbanks, Alaska
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Mighty Bite
Photos: Mighty Bite
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Grey, nice picture, but you better put you're coat on if you plan on pushing "Red Fox" down to Whittier. No wonder you've got that puzzled look on your face. I'd suggest hooking up the Toyota and pulling it if your serious about freezing your buns.

Yeah Dan, I'm up for a gather most anytime. As the party coordinator of this junket to "water world", you name it. I'm amenable to almost anything (restrictions may apply). Cordova sounds cool, Naked Island sounds provocative. I'm going to withhold any comments regarding anything political, from this epistle, lest I offend myself.

Redƒox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HO HO HO --- ARG ARG ARG Mad "God" held the weather for me in Whittier today (like I wanted) Wink But getting back and forth might be the killer... 'Winds gusting to 90-mph along the Turnagain Arm" Cry Disgust
Decided to take my gal and head north for some snowmachine --nin Smile Star

Oops, sorry I'm messin up your cruise thread there Dogon Embarassed I'll be back though.... Rumors have it, some of you boys are having "Honda-trouble" again.... hehehehee Xmas Tongue Moon
Out Wink Bat

Mark. It's awfully nice we got winter back again (some good snow) Love puttin-off the boatin is probably the best choice this time round Embarrased Last time I tried to take RedFox to Whittier in Jan/Feb' I almost did not make it back to town with her. (ground blizzard) Crook (sorry bout all my blabbin' again, I'm out---poof** Moon )
Overload

City/Region: Leavenworth, WA-n-Hope, Alaska
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2007
Vessel Name: Lil' Brother
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg, Dan, et al,

Hope to be in Hope (O BAD!) doing some foundation work on the cabin in mid to late June and then on up to FBX for a trip up the Haul Road (old time sake with a buddy). Would love to meet some of you during that time if anyone will be around. Might be able to go by way of Valdez enroute to FBX to at least wish you a bon voyage over a beer or two. My day is coming (couple of years) for that trip, but in the mean time, you guys have a great time. Doug
AnchortownJim

City/Region: Anchorage
C-Dory Year: 2003
Vessel Name: Coho
Photos: Coho
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in! If I had to vote, I'd vote for Naked Island as it is a whole lot closer to me out of Whittier, but if it is Cordova which sounds great, I would like to make that trip too. Either way, lets do it! Very Happy

Jim
Mighty Bite

City/Region: Fairbanks, Alaska
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Mighty Bite
Photos: Mighty Bite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jim,

Glad your in for the trip. The flotilla is getting legs. Naked Island would be closer from Valdez as well and would be a good spot for for the get together.

I'm looking forward to it, wherever!
Billy

City/Region: Chugiak
C-Dory Year: 1990
Vessel Name: Beer:thirty
Photos: Beer:Thirty
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: PWS Cruise Reply with quote

If you're talkin Naked Is. I could make it out on Saturday. I'd have to be home Saturday night, but it sounds like this gathering is shaping up and I'd like to make it. Don't change it on my account but anywhere you decide to go that I can make in a day, count me in.

Bill
dogon dory

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Folks - Post Deleted By Author

Last edited by dogon dory on Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
TyBoo

City/Region: Warrenton
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1996
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruise Ship
Vessel Name: TyBoo
Photos: TyBoo
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How about we rendevous at Naked on Saturday afternoon.

This is a good illustration of the importance in choosing one's word carefully in a public forum. The preposition "at" is very important not only to the stucture of the sentence, but also to these gentlemen's continued membership in the Pub.

And don't be worried too much about island pictures. Inasmuch as you guys were saying just the other day that it was a full 100º less warm up there than down here, I really don't think any us would want to see a picture of the person who would be nekkid on this mythical island.

Last edited by TyBoo on Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: