The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

05/06 - 05/07 - Lopez Opening Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B~C

City/Region: Bend
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Blue~C
Photos: Blue~C
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a blast, met some great new C-Brats and some old Brat friends. As usual, the potluck was a feast with way to many good eats. A tip of the hat to Brock & Fred for instigating this event and to Mr C-D Scott for the nice shirts ( I have a hat and a nice shirt...hummmmm now all I need is some nice C-D shorts Smile )

We had nice ride back to the ramp and hit Twin Bridges just after low tide and got loaded up with no problem. I think that the Twin Bridges is our new favorite launch spot. We had the ramp to ourselves and smooth sailing down the freeway.

see you all on the water......jeepers, what a great bunch of folks

johnf

City/Region: Tigard, OR
State or Province: OR
Photos: Boat Name TBD II (johnf)
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Crazy Frazey (John & Amy) Reply with quote

Thanks everybody for making Amy and I (John a.k.a. Crazy Frazey) feel so welcome at the Lopez group get together...you folks are incredibly wonderful!!!

Also, thanks again for all the information that you share in these here web pages...very useful in the decision making process and with new ideas!

Tired now...we made it home safely to Tigard, Oregon (Portland area) and now I'm gonna crash. Hope you all had safe journeys and I look forward to talking more on these postings (this is my very first post, how exciting).

By the way we stopped by Blakely and put in our reservation...see you there and until then.....HAPPY BOATING...

Signed,

Crazy Frazey (on the C-Crazy maybe...still need final stamp of approval)
R-Matey

City/Region: Bow
State or Province: WA
Vessel Name: R-Matey
Photos: R-Matey
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fred and Brock! Also Scott for the CD shirts. So wonderful to see the folks we already knew and to meet the others that were able to make it for the first time. Missed seeing Bill & Dana, TyBoo Mike & family, Dave S, Jim & Laurie, Patty, Jon & Cynthia along with some of the others that couldn't make it. Always marvel at the food that just seems to show up, too. First time in the R-Matey that we've done two nights in a row. Not that bad with nice flannel/denim sleeping bags and the heavy weight Mexican blanket. Nice return trip to Bellingham. Like glass most of the way. Just had a really great time. Looking forward to Blakely.

Ruth & Joe
R-Matey
Knotty C

City/Region: Vancouver, WA
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Knotty C
Photos: Knotty C
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello All,

We had a wonderful time at our second C-Brat event, the first with our boat and our first trip to the San Juans. It was so good to put faces with the names we've been reading about for months and to meet all the C-Brats that we didn't know. We just now got home because we toured the islands for several hours and didn't get back to Twin Bridges until 6 p.m. Then a five-hour drive home.

What was so fun about today was that everywhere we went, we saw at least one other C-Brat. Two Lucky Fish and Bess-C at Friday Harbor, Two Lucky Fish again at Cornet Bay, and Susan E at Twin Bridges. We also saw several un-named C-Dorys on our trek around Lopez Island through Deception Pass and up through LaConner to Twin Bridges.

We have pictures, but won't get them up till tomorrow. Thank you, all, for making us feel so welcome.

Dee
Knotty C
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: