The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1985 22 Classic (Angler), $18,500 (SF Bay Area, CA)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stwagstaff

City/Region: San Francisco
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 1985
C-Dory Model: 22 Classic
Vessel Name: Aldo
Photos: Aldo
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject: 1985 22 Classic (Angler), $18,500 (SF Bay Area, CA) Reply with quote

Beautiful, well-equipped 22-foot Classic Angler, recent power, new kicker, Raymarine C80, including radar, hydraulic steering, trim tabs, windlass, etc. Good trailer.

Looming divorce forces $9,000 price drop for quick sale. Located in Redwood City, California (near Stanford University).

$18,500

(Please no calls from brokers or sales people)

This is a beautiful turn-key fishing / camping / family fun boat, perfect for fishing/cruising in the San Francisco Bay Area. Tows easily with a 6-cylinder Toyota Tacoma. I have spent several years upgrading and improving this boat with mechanical and electronic upgrades an shed is ready to fish right now -- but, due to personal circumstances, I must sell. Below is a complete list of equipment:

http://www.c-brats.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Aldo&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Included equipment:

* Hull: 22-foot C-Dory Classic, 1985. A photo of me and my kids with our boat in Baja was used by C-Dory in its current catalog to depict what great, long lasting, family-friendly boats these are. Boat has been stored on trailer, never in water.Hull is in excellent shape, with no blistering, peeling, delamination or cracking.
* http://www.c-dory.com/boats/classic/angler-22/
* Engine: 2006 115 HP Evinrude 2 Stroke with only 350 hours. Clean, Powerful, Fuel Efficient. California low-emission certified (OK for Tahoe) Excellent condition. Inspected and tuned-up with new water impellor by by Belmont Marine since last time in water. Belmont Marine gave it perfect bill of health.
* Kicker motor: Yamaha 8-HP four-stroke kicker, 2007. Approximately 20 hours on engine. Like new.
* Trailer: Easy Loader galvanized, very good shape. Bearings recently replaced.

Electronics and Navigation

* Chartplotter: Three-year-old Raymarine C80 color System, in like-new condition, including:
* Raymarine 2KW Radar
* Raymarine GSM500 Sonar / Fishfinder Module with transom-mount transducer
* Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS
* Raymarine West Coast Charts and fishing charts
* Radio: 1-year-old West Marine DSC with GPS link
* Audio: Jensen Marine stereo

Controls

* Sea-Star Hydraulic Steering, 2-years-old
* Bennet Hydraulic Trim Tabs (best upgrade to a C-Dory you can buy), 2 years old

Anchoring

* Electric Windlass: Lewmar Pro 1000 Stainelss , NEW
* Anchor: Fortress Aluminum FX-11
* Lewmar: Pivoting Self-Launching Bow Roller, Stainless
* Anchor line: 300' with galvanized chain
* Auxilliary anchor: Danforth galvanized

Other

* Fuel: TWO 20 Gal red Plastic tanks. Normally carry only one, but spare is handy for long cruising/fishing expeditions
* Cartridge fuel filter
* Blue Sea Battery Switch (A, B, A+B, Off)
* Dual batteries
* Dual submersible bilge pumps
* Fish-On Rod Holders (4x)
* Large West Marine fishing cooler
* Stainless barbecue with rail mount - BRAND NEW
* Boarding Ladder
* Ski Tube - BRAND NEW
* Tow Rope
* Several life jackets

Contact

dixoncider

City/Region: SoCal
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe this rig is still for sale..If I had the $$ would fire for-sure...It's there signature boat...
dmadson

City/Region: PORT LUDLOW
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean: Sorry that you did not follow up with me when I was in San Francisco. I have now purchased a boat. Dennis
fiddlersgreen6

City/Region: Riverside, Ca. & Melbourne Beach, Fl.
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 1991
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Don Quixote
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Sean-- is your boat still for sale? Thanks Rich
Viking_Doc

City/Region: San Diego
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:22 am    Post subject: still for sale? Reply with quote

Hey,
I love the look of your boat, and i think its great that you can tow it around with your Tacoma, because I have the same truck.
Is it still for sale? How badly do you need to sell it? I'm currently in Iraq, but, I am coming home in a few weeks, and I have some money saved up. I would love to buy your boat, but I have a limited budget. I don't want to insult you by lowballing, or anything like that, but I can pay cash, and I do live in Ca, and would be willing to meet you half way, say somewhere around Santa Barbara?
PM me, or email me and we can talk in further detail if this sounds like it may work out for the both of us. Thanks a lot, and I hope everything works out well!
Captim

City/Region: Palo Alto
C-Dory Year: 1983
Vessel Name: Dewar Twang
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Sold! Reply with quote

Thanks, Sean. We promise to take good care of her. Tim & Mike
stwagstaff

City/Region: San Francisco
C-Dory Year: 1985
Vessel Name: Aldo
Photos: Aldo
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Boat is sold. Sniff. Reply with quote

Sad to say it, but my first C-Dory has been sold to new owners. I hope they have as much fun with her as I had. I'll be back, some day...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: