The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

02/25 - 02/27 Cruise starting at Cornet Bay, WA
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anita Marie

City/Region: Oak Harbor
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Anita Marie
Photos: Anita Marie and Little Buddy
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: 02/25 - 02/27 Cruise starting at Cornet Bay, WA
From Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:00 am to Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:59 am (included)

Is it to much to think about a February Cruise. I know we are trying to set a date for Jerell Cove but was thinking maybe a Cornet Bay gathering at the State Park dock. Folks who don't bring their boats could camp at Deception Pass Campground or maybe it is to much to soon. Maybe Les could use the company, yeah sure.

Fred

On Edit by TyBoo Mike, 01/30/05:

Anita Marie wrote:
The weekend of Feb 25, 26 and 27. I was thinking Cornet Bay State docks, and if the weather looks good somewhere in the San Juans, or maybe La Conner if the weather is real bad.

Added to calendar and a signup list has been posted.
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: February Cruise Reply with quote

We did our Daydream first birthday cruises in February - one to Stuart and one to Sucia. Pix are here. The weather was awesome but of course we had to bundle up. How about one of these? You could count us in, assuming we still have a boat under us...Of course we'd go to Cornet Bay too...

Anita Marie wrote:
Is it to much to think about a February Cruise. I know we are trying to set a date for Jerell Cove but was thinking maybe a Cornet Bay gathering at the State Park dock. Folks who don't bring their boats could camp at Deception Pass Campground or maybe it is to much to soon. Maybe Les could use the company, yeah sure.

Fred

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

Luna C

City/Region: Lake Goodwin/Center Island
C-Dory Year: 2019
C-Dory Model: 255 Tomcat
Vessel Name: Panthera
Photos: Luna C
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luna C will be in the San Juans Feb 20 - 24. We will probably check out Sucia or Stewart. Janet has to work the 25th. (I have to work the 19th - State Swimming Championships). That's the way it is with teachers in different school districts! 26th & 27th we would be happy to join a podly adventure.
Pat Anderson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: February Cruise Reply with quote

Fred - you're the cruise director, so you gotta keep this puppy going here! Three boats makes a crusie, and I'll bet you'll get more takers...pick a date and a destination, and we're there!

Anita Marie wrote:

Fred
Pat Anderson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patty here. February 21 is President's Day and most working folks get that off. That would make for a 3-day weekend if that appeals to anyone. We are hoping to be boating that weekend for sure, official cruise or not, but I throw out the dates for consideration.
starcrafttom

City/Region: marysville
C-Dory Year: 1984
C-Dory Model: 27 Cruiser
Vessel Name: to be decided later
Photos: Susan E
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are in for a cruise in feb. some where in the islands. i think black mouth is open then. hell any reason to go boating.
TyBoo

City/Region: Warrenton
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1996
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruise Ship
Vessel Name: TyBoo
Photos: TyBoo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: February Cruise Reply with quote

Pat Anderson wrote:
Fred - you're the cruise director, so you gotta keep this puppy going here! Three boats makes a crusie, and I'll bet you'll get more takers...pick a date and a destination, and we're there!

Yeah, Fred! Only thing is, please don't make it Dusty's Bay, because I would really hate to miss one of those and we can't do this one. Oh well - as long as you take a bunch of pictures.

I added this to the Events list, and will make the signup list when you get a date set. I was going to make a signup list with some smart aleck comment about not knowing when or where, but then I would just have to go fix it later. This stuff isn't as easy for me as it is for Da Nerd.

Speaking of Da Nerd - is anyone besides me wondering why he is building a garage to fit a CD 16? I wonder if CM is going to move in with them.

Rabbits Hutch

City/Region: Seal Beach, CA
State or Province: CA
Vessel Name: Rabbit's Hutch
Photos: Rabbit's Hutch
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: My Very First C-Dory Cruise Reply with quote

Hi All,
Two years ago I began a search for the perfect pocket cruiser that would allow me to start exploring the Pacific Northwest. It was the dream you all seem to share. My search came to an end last weekend at the Seattle boat show with wonderful results. With a patient and sincere group effort on the part of our local dealer/manufacturer, I'm now a very proud and beaming C-Dory owner. For those of you who attended, you may recall seeing the 16' cruiser with hunter green trim. In about two weeks, I will be taking delivery of her and preparing for it's first cruise. As I've never taken her out yet or experienced any boating beyond Fort Lewis' American Lake, it sure would be nice if I could come along on the next available outing/cruise event.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better during these cruise events. Please dont hesitate to come over and say hello.

Gary R.

[/b]

Anita Marie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to get some feedback on a February cruise. Feb 1 is the opening of Blackmouth season in the San Juans. I am just wondering how many people are interested in fishing. The docks at the State Parks are out in most so that is why I was thinking Cornet Bay. It is protected and not a long cruise for most. If the weather turns bad not a long cruise back to the launch but if nice we can head out of Deception Pass. There also is the usual suspects, Fisherman Bay, Friday Harbor, Sucia, Stuart Island, Deer Harbor, Blakely Island.
Also which weekend works best for folks?
Gary this could be a good way to get that new boat wet.
Patty, Presidents Day is fine with me but I have to work on Sunday afternoon so you would have to take over the reins when I leave.

Fred
Alyssa Jean

City/Region: Guemes Is.(Anacortes)
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Alyssa Jean
Photos: Anna Leigh and Alyssa Jean
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulaions Gary on Rabbit Hutch. You are more than welcome at any event. We won't be able to attend the Feb cruise if it is on the 21st. Feb and March will be the last cruises for at least three of us on our existing boats as we did the same thing you did and made a purchase at the boat show. Something you can look foreward to in the future possibly. We went from the 22 to the 25.

You will have a zillion questions and comments coming up and you should be able to find answers here on the site.

Look forward to meeting you.

Alyssa Jean 16 Angler
Anna Leigh 22 Cruiser Sold 2005
Anna Leigh 25 Cruiser Sold 2014

K7KJR C-Brats #51
Catman

City/Region: Seattle
C-Dory Year: 2017
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: Songbird (Bambina, 16')
Photos: Bambina
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tyboo, not bloody likely that Bambina's moving in with that demented dentist Da Nerd. He's already threatened to drill a bunch of holes in her and add some thing called a down trigger, or some such.

Oh, goody, another 16 footer! Rabbit's Hutch, you'll be a nice addition to our yacht club. I mean, after we vote you in and you've taken the revered C-Brat Behavior Pledge.
Anita Marie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a few people interested. I say we pick a weekend and if it is a small group we can keep it pretty informal and choose the destination close to the date. How about the 25th, 26th and 27th.

Fred
Byrdman

City/Region: Cumberland River, Clarksville,
Vessel Name: " ? " After Rename Ceremony
Photos: FreeByrd and C-Byrd
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yall are killing me.... Once I get Sherryl retired, I am just going to have to tow back cross country and play at least one year in yall's back yards.. Too much water, too little time.
Pat Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't come on Friday the 25th but we are there Saturday and Sunday the 26th and 27th - so we have a date, now we need a destination!

Anita Marie wrote:
We have a few people interested. I say we pick a weekend and if it is a small group we can keep it pretty informal and choose the destination close to the date. How about the 25th, 26th and 27th.

Fred
Luna C

City/Region: Lake Goodwin/Center Island
C-Dory Year: 2019
C-Dory Model: 255 Tomcat
Vessel Name: Panthera
Photos: Luna C
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luna C will likely be in your rear view mirror. Not sure about Friday either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: