The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2004 Seattle Boat Show and C-Brat Convention
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cheers

City/Region: Vancouver
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1984
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: Cheers
Photos: Cheers
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: SBSCBC Reply with quote

It was a great time at the SBS/CBC. Thanks to all new and old acquaintances for making it so enjoyable.

Good pictures, Robbin.

C-Dragon

City/Region: Sauvie Island
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruise Ship
Vessel Name: C - Dragon Plus
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing We wish to add our thanks for a great time at the Renton gathering. All the helpful (and sage) advice for the new 25 foot C-Dory coming this Spring is appreciated. The new boat's name will be C-Dragon +. Our 1994 22 foot cruiser is available for purchase. It sails under the Welsh flag and is named the C-Dragon. As soon as I can compose a truthful one, a sale ad will be posted.
Christine, JoAnn & Skip

Rock-C

City/Region: Salem
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1988
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Rock-C
Photos: Rock-C
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christine, JoAnn & Skip
C-Dragon wrote:
the new 25 foot C-Dory coming this Spring

Congratulations on your new cruise ship. I heard rumors that someone bought a new 25' at the show.
I wanted to add my thanks for the hospitality at the CBC. It was great to finally meet some of the Brats. Look forward to seeing you on the water this summer.
Terry & Ann

SENSEI

City/Region: Stanwood
C-Dory Year: 1995
Vessel Name: SENSEI
Photos: SENSEI and SERENITY
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great time had by all
The C-Brat Convention/Gathering was a great way to start the new year off . The attendance was good with owners from Alaska to California and Idaho and all points in between.
We want to thank the C-Dory company for their help with the food and a place to hold the gathering. We hope that the interaction with the company will continue as it is a win/win for both parties involved.
It was nice to see a lot of the C-Brats, old and new alike.Congratulations to the crew of the C-Dragon for the aquisition of the new 25. I am sure that it will be a good fit for the three of you + the cats...lol...
Lisbeth & I are looking forward to the new year of cruises and gatherings in 2004.we are happy that everyone has made it home safe and sound after the BS/CBC and that we start planning the next couple of months cruising Ideas.

good to see you all

1993 22 Cruiser (sold 2014)
1995 22 Angler (acquired 2016)
1983 22 Classic (sold 2017)
DaveS

City/Region: Arlington
Vessel Name: Sea Shift
Photos: Sea Shift
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pugetsounder wrote:
I immensely enjoyed the Great Gathering down in Renton Wink Tea Wink . It is nice 2 chat (offline) 1s in a while. Hey Jessica, can u teach me 2 draw that well sometime? `

H.P.

Hey cutie, last Saturday was fun. It was cool to see you, your dad, and everyone else for that matter! Very Happy I can't wait 'til the next gathering. I'll bring my drawings and you can bring yours. See ya then.

Jessica (Jr. C-Brat)
Love Lips Very Happy Cool CoolSmile Rose Rainbow Note Note Note Hot Star Thumbs Up Smile Smile
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: SBSCBC Reply with quote

We just want to second the sentiments expressed here - GREAT events both. I see some names here of folk that I didn't get a chance to talk to in Renton, sorry, hope to meet you next year or better yet at a C-Dory event!

Cheers wrote:
It was a great time at the SBS/CBC. Thanks to all new and old acquaintances for making it so enjoyable.

Good pictures, Robbin.

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

DaveS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all!
Certainly had a great time at the C-Brat Convention on Saturday night, however, quite early in the evening I had to leave for about an hour and unbeknownst to me, my prankster twin brother crashed the gathering and sat on Brock's lap and Robbin took the picture of the two of them........I swear, I'll get even with him at his company Christmas party next year!

At any rate, for the time I was there with Carol and Jessica, I had a great time. I tried hard to "circulate" around to see everyone and tried to spend time getting acquainted with the "new C-Brats' in our group. If I missed anyone, we'll just have to get together at our "cruise gatherings".

Since, I didn't attend the boat show on Saturday, I went down there on Sunday with a couple of firefighter buddies of mine and saw a few of the "brats" from the night before as well as Al and Karen ("Pegasus") and Travis and Donna ("Kwan Tum"). Additionally, I had the pleasure of meeting the couple that purchased the 22' Cruiser that was on display at the boat show. Naturally, I encouraged them to join us on this site. While my firefighter buddies (who have no "class") were sitting on a 24' Bayliner, trying to negotiate a "deal" for three hours, I returned to the C-Dory extravaganza display and did my best to sell more C-Dory's for Scot.

(BTW, I also kept running in to a couple that were looking for three lost sheep.....did you find them yet?).

Thanks again to all of you for such a great time and I do sincerely hope that my sneaky twin brother didn't do anything to offend anyone! Wink

C-Brat #16

Last edited by DaveS on Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sea Wolf

City/Region: Redding
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 1987
Vessel Name: Sea Wolf
Photos: Sea Wolf
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBC Photographers- For those of us who couldn't attend the CBC, and who don't facially recognize all the attendees, it sure would be nice if you or someone else could post captions under the comments section below the photos to let us know who's who and anything else regarding the particular photo involved. Thanks in advance! Joe.
Sea Wolf, C-Brat #31
Lake Shasta, California

"Most of my money I spent on boats and women. The rest I squandered'. " -Annonymous
RicksAmigo1

City/Region: Southern Idaho
State or Province: ID
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 255 Tomcat
Vessel Name: Amigo II
Photos: Amigo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to let you know we made it all the way back to Idaho this afternoon.Brrrrr, we want to come back to Seattle.

We loved meeting all you wonderful C-Brats. You made us "newcomers" feel welcome and comfortable and we had a great time at the CBC and SBS. Hope we can get together soon at some of the gatherings this year. If you're ever in Idaho, please stop in and see us. (And, yes DaveS we're still looking for those lost sheep, maybe you can help us) Laughing
Thanks again,
Pat and Rick

DaveS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RicksAmigo1 wrote:
(And, yes DaveS we're still looking for those lost sheep, maybe you can help us) Laughing
Thanks again,
Pat and Rick

Great to hear that you made it home safely! If you decide to house "RicksAmigo!" at Twin Bridges and need any assistance with the "logistics" of it, let me know and perhaps I can help.

As to the sheep.......I'll be glaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad to help! Laughing
Catman

City/Region: Seattle
C-Dory Year: 2017
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: Songbird (Bambina, 16')
Photos: Bambina
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Five states and 42 people. Where else would you find that kind of participation, I mean, without paying people or offering free Martha Stewart stock market tips.
Fireman Dave, not to worry. Everyone found your frisky twin absolutely dreamy.

Cat
Jon - CLou

City/Region: Port Angeles
C-Dory Year: 1986
Vessel Name: C-Lou
Photos: C-Lou and Pee Wee
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a great time as always Smile , just wasn't enough time to talk with everyone Sad . We can't wait until we get out again with all of you neat folks, there's something to be said about this group. Rainbow Hot
Jon
R-Matey

City/Region: Bow
Vessel Name: R-Matey
Photos: R-Matey
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had an absolutely wonderful time at the SBS/CBC. Looking forward to some of those great C-Dory cruises.

Joe & Ruth
R-Matey
Anita Marie

City/Region: Oak Harbor
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Anita Marie
Photos: Anita Marie and Little Buddy
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbin and I had a great time as usual. We did not get to meet with everyone and that is why I missed a few names under the pictures. Can I get some help with the names of the few folks I did not meet so I can attach them to the pictures in the album, thanks.

Fred
Da Nag

City/Region: Port Angeles
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Taco
Photos: <a>Da Boats</a>
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weekends like this are such a pleasant reminder of what great friends I've made over the last couple years. You folks are the best!

Aside from the fun with old friends and new, I think the collages were one of the highlights of the weekend. Not for what they were, but for what they did; they attracted almost as much attention in the C-Dory booth as the boats did. Folks would stop and look at them for quite a while, obviously envious of the great times we have.

I approached many of these onlookers and asked if they were interested in details about "the nuts" they'd be allowed to associate with, should they choose to do so. About half of them already knew of us; they had seen our site prior to the boat show. They were mostly interested in the boats we talk so highly of, but were also intrigued by the community. Several new "recruits" should be joining us in the months to come, and they'll all fit in just fine.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: