The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

01/14/05-01/16/05 - Seattle Boat Show and C-Brat Convention
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, OK, here you go...Andersons and McKibbens buy their 25s (Martinsons must have stepped away for a few minutes, this was a "three-fer" for Jeff Messmer).

TyBoo wrote:
The only picture I took was with Pat's camera. But it was a very historic photo op! So, if he feels up to sharing it, you will be able to find it here.

I will probably have something to say about this fine affair before too long, but I will need to catch my breath first.

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must apologize, I was not my prolific self with the ol' camera - enjoying everything too much to get wrapped up taking pix. Here is one more snapshot thought...

DaveS

City/Region: Arlington
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sea Shift
Photos: Sea Shift
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday morning I got off work from a 48 hour work shift and in the evening I started the drive down to the CBC. After encountering the icy roads I reluctantly turned around and returned home. It has been good to "hear" of the good times had by all and to "hear" about the sale of 75' of C-Dory at one sitting. (Jim and Laurie, Pat and Patty, David and Kate...congratulations!).
Today, I finally made it to the SBS today and had the pleasure of meeting and talking for some time with "Scaley Waterman" aka Bob from Santa Monica, Ca. who is soon to be the proud owner of TC 25 hull #2. We shared a few similarities of our adventures in life. So it turned out to be a CBC on a very small scale. (Not big in quantity, but great in quality!).

C-Brat #16
Byrdman

City/Region: Cumberland River, Clarksville,
Vessel Name: " ? " After Rename Ceremony
Photos: FreeByrd and C-Byrd
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW.... Both the CD25 & TC25 are taking off for sure !!! Great pics! Looks as if I am building up for another trip back to the NW when they get a TC25 on the floor at the factory...and one of my Sea Ray dock mates want to possibly fly back with me and take a gander at both the 25s... Think I'm getting the C-Dory thing rolling a bit here.. I know my brother is also waiting to "ride one out" prior to putting down order it now money on the TC25. I am going to have to get Jeff and the factory to send me a couple/few of the brochures. I am going to print off the 8 pages from the site and put in a binder for now and just reference them to the wealth of information on the factory site and the two owner sites... Ain't' life Grand!!
Byrdman
Catman

City/Region: Seattle
C-Dory Year: 2017
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: Songbird (Bambina, 16')
Photos: Bambina
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, all. A virus has kept me from ya'll, but I just want to send a happy note of good will to all C-Nuts. The boat show was fabulous, and the reason wasn't anything material. It was all of you. A big hug from the Cat to all you critters, and I look forward to Jarrell Cove.
Love
El and Bill

City/Region: Lakewood, CO
State or Province: CO
C-Dory Year: 2000
Vessel Name: Halcyon
Photos: Halcyon
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catman -
A virus with you or in the computer?? Ugh! Sorry to hear it.

SENSEI

City/Region: Stanwood
C-Dory Year: 1995
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: SENSEI
Photos: SENSEI and SERENITY
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all
I have been reflecting on the SBS-CBC .
First of all, Thankyou to the C-Dory factory and all they did for us. It was a great party !!!! The salmon was excelent, clam chowder and chilli, and a good ceasar salad. also thanks for getting some of your vendors to donate some door prizes and all the coats and hats from C-Dory. I cannot remember all the vendors but thank you all.
The canvas gift certificates were great(100.00$ & a 500.00$)
a pair of 25 gal. upgrade fuel tanks,the 50 00$ gift certificate to West Marine, and lots of other gifts.
I am sorry that I didn't get all the names of the recipients . but congratulations
Also the chance to get a tour of the factory was very informative. the ability to take a boat from lamination to finished product all in one building is a nice change from the original plant.
it was so cool to have the Byrd family ( Patrick,Mike & Brenda) come from so far away. they recieved some prizes for coming the farthest.there was another couple ,Don & Darlene Pinkney, from Alberta Canada, and the infamous Bill & Ell , not to mention the contingent from California & Oregon. If I have missed any other area I am sorry.
Another thanks goes out to the Brew Crew from Snoqualmie Falls Brewery for donating the excelent keg of Ale, it was enjoyed by all I am sure.
My only beef was that I did not get around to everyone to meet some of you. Oh well, there is always next year...lol...
I have to close for now so Just a warm and fuzzy to you all

1993 22 Cruiser (sold 2014)
1995 22 Angler (acquired 2016)
1983 22 Classic (sold 2017)
Byrdman

City/Region: Cumberland River, Clarksville,
Vessel Name: " ? " After Rename Ceremony
Photos: FreeByrd and C-Byrd
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Roger!!! Beer Go ahead and book my room again for next year.....and I feel sure I will soon be out once the TC25 has power on it... Gotta do that poke-look-n-feel thing. Who knows.... I might just have to drag my TC24 back out for a trade-in/sell and my brother and I both purchase a TC25 and do a "dual hall-back" to the east side.

I truly appreciate Love you being there Thursday night to welcome my brother and his wife....particuarly after the little sight-seeing trip Southwest "blessed" me with due to the weather... Looking forward to a return in the spring/early summer...to do a little water time.
Byrdman Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Catman

City/Region: Seattle
C-Dory Year: 2017
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: Songbird (Bambina, 16')
Photos: Bambina
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Byrdman, really nice to have met you, your brother and his wife. I told Buster about you and how you was just funnin' about barbecued cat. He flipped at the news, 'cause, see, he was worried about just what kind of Brat you were. Turns out you're kind of a softy.

Bill, it was the computer. Still, I may have viruses I don't know I have, since I'm so social and all, but about now I'm back at it, just-a huntin' and-a-peckin' fast as these two fingers can lie. I mean fly.

Speaking of flying, I'm on the road to the boat show right now. Cat out.
Cat
CAVU

City/Region: Spokane
C-Dory Year: 2002
Vessel Name: CAVU
Photos: CAVU
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would echo Roger's sentiments-this was my first C-Brat gathering and it couldn't have been better. I got a chance to meet a few of you, but there were so many I missed. My wife was lucky enough to win the King Marine canvas door prize which was great since we have been planning to get a camper back canvas this year! How lucky is that? However the drive home to Spokane on Monday was not pleasant. Pass closed in the morning and fighting snow and slush all the way home-it was a l-o-n-g day but well worth the trip. Can't wait for the next event.
Redƒox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for the pix Bratys Surprised Surprised Very Happy Very Happy Thumbs Up It was neet going through it Smile Mr. Green even though I was absent ----again!!... Cry
SENSEI

City/Region: Stanwood
C-Dory Year: 1995
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: SENSEI
Photos: SENSEI and SERENITY
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Greg
Nobodys fault but your own for missing this one...lol....
You were surely missed. It would have been neet to be there in person for the unveiling of the new sales brochure. Everyone would have been wanting yer autograph....lol....yer so famous ,you know.
Maybe next year someone will just have to sabotage yer snow machine so's you can make it to the show.
Lynn Marie

City/Region: Redmond
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1997
Photos: Lynn Marie
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brat, smat,

He better show up with Mama if he shows up at the show cause if you haven't met his mom you haven't met a real neat lady. Greg's cool but I know where he gets it. We all had the pleasure of her company the last time down. Mom has more twinkle and mischief in one eye than Greg has in both. They better both be their,

Tim

Redƒox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw Rog’ I just can’t not-be-there next time after that!! Laughing maybe we need to petition-the-president (C-Dory---lol) to fly my carcass down next time (hehehhehee) Mr. Green Crook
I was thinkin-again… it would be neat to put together one of my infamous "obnoxious-RedFox-videos" to share while there… huh! Well, maybe there not so ‘obnoxious’ I’m just gatherin’ ideas sort of. Very Happy And I would not hold anything against a “sabotage” long as it amounted to nothing more than pullin a sparkplug!!
Laughing
Redƒox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynn Marie wrote:
Brat, smat,

Greg's cool but I know where he gets it. We all had the pleasure of her company the last time down. Mom has more twinkle and mischief in one eye than Greg has in both. They better both be their,

Tim

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... Bless your heart my my friend Thumbs Up Thumbs Up I could not have said it better----so true Love what an awesome mom have I Love :angel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: