The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2006 22' C-Dory Cruiser for Sale - $45,000 (Juneau, AK)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riley-Morgan 735

City/Region: Juneau
State or Province: AK
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: 2006 22' C-Dory Cruiser for Sale - $45,000 (Juneau, AK) Reply with quote

2006 C-Dory Cruiser 22’
$45,000 / OBO

I absolutely hate to do this. I just bought "Playin' Hooky" from Flapbreaker (Spencer) in August. I've only been out in her 3 times. The reason for selling? Three words... STUPID HOUSING MARKET!!!

Okay, that said, she is a beautiful boat with EVERYTHING you would need to hit the water and go fishing immediately. She has been shrink-wrapped and winterized by an authorized Honda dealer.

Everything she comes with is listed below. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions.

Thanks for your time.
Randy

P.S.: If you'd rather buy a house in Pleasant Hill, CA instead of C-dory in Alaska, let me know Laughing

Standard Equipment (as per factory specifications)
Powder coated aluminum window with safety glass; Bomar forward hatch; Stainless steel bow eye; Navigation lights; Electrical system; Cleats; Chemical toilet; Stainless steel exterior hand rails; Transom cap; Rub rail with vinyl insert; Cabin door key lock; Stainless steel sink -20 gallon tank; Bilge pump x2; Horn; Fuel tanks 50 gallons; Sliding windows; Stem guard; Color Accent- VIP Gray; White - Gray nonskid deck; Charcoal Tweed Upholstery

Optional equipment
Wallas two burner stove/heater; Dual electric windshield wipers; High Top; Opening center windshield; Swim step and Ladder; Forward facing passenger seat; Bennett Trim Tabs; Radar Arch, low model with rod holders (6; Custom stainless cockpit rail

Electronics equipment
Navman 2100 fuel flow filter; Raymarine C80 Multifunction display with Navionics west coast chip; Raymaine DSM-300 Digital depth sounds; P66 High-speed transom mount transducer; Raystar 125 WAAS GPS receiver; Raymarine 54 DSC VHF Radio; Raymarine 2kw Radar; Raymarine ST-40 electronic compass; Digital DA4000 Cell Phone signal amplifier; 8’ Digital VHF/Cellular antenna

Misc. items
Sprint 600 Anchor Windlass with BRM-2 Bow Roller; Delta Fast-set 14# Anchor; 300’ ½” nylon rope with 20’ ¼” chain with stainless swivel; Cockpit flood light with switch; Stereo with speakers; Sunbrella sloping cockpit cover; Inside window coverings; Wash down pump; Onboard battery charger; 3 optima batteries; 12 gallon portable fuel tank; Berkley fishing net; Harpoon; Gaff hook; 4 Scotty stryker rod holders; 4 adult PFD’s; Fire extinguisher; Canyon fish kill bag; Bumpers and mooring lines; Cockpit removable jump seats; 2 Scotty electric downriggers Model 1101 with swivel base and 2 cannon balls

Honda 90 Outboard (~120 Hours)
Honda Top mount controller; Honda Tachometer/Hour meter; Honda Trim Meter; Teleflex TFXtreme shift/throttle cables; Racor Fuel water separator; Honda Key Switch; Honda aluminum prop; BEP marine dual engine VSR switch

Honda Outboard (~ 80 hours)
Honda Aluminum prop; TR-1 Auto Pilot; 3 Gallon Portable fuel tank

King Trailer
KBT4000B2VR Bunk Style Dual Axle; LED Lights; Disk Brakes (Surge type); Spare tire and carrier; Side Load Guides

-Ronald Reagan
flapbreaker

City/Region: Hillsboro
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Playin' Hooky
Photos: Playin' Hooky
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Randy, sorry to here that you won't be able to keep her. If anyone want's to see more photo's of the boat just click on my photo album.
Riley-Morgan 735

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Spencer-

Yeah, I'm pretty upset with having to let her go, but it's sell the boat or lose the house in California.

You were right though. The boat is perfectly set-up for fishing and she is a fish magnet. I wasn't skunked once the entire time I had her.

Thanks for the link to your photos.

Take care,
-Randy
Riley-Morgan 735

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: The Boat is SOLD Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for all of your questions but the boat has been sold.

The boat went to a gentleman in Girdwood, AK. He is not a C-Brat's member but found the boat on this site. It told him he should become a member because everyone here is so helpful and it's a great knowledge pool to gather info.

Again, thanks everyone.
-Randy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: