The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1983 16' Angler, Battle Ground, WA $5,800

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rikard

City/Region: Battle Ground
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1983
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Coho
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: 1983 16' Angler, Battle Ground, WA $5,800 Reply with quote

1995 Galvanized Shorelander Trailer, 2 downriggers, marine and cb radios, 50 HP Evinrude and 6 HP Suzuki. Depthfinder.
Sam Walker

City/Region: Wherever the RV is today
State or Province: SD
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the same boat that was for sale for 4200 by another seller last week?
Chester

City/Region: home
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sold to lovely couple
Photos: Chester
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First post is an overpriced boat? Hmmm...
Sam Walker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Milehog, the boat may not be overpriced. I was just pointing out that there was a 16 Angler w/ the same motor set up, being sold in the same small town in Washington on the Portland Craigslist within the past two weeks. The price was 4200. When I called, the then owner told me that he was going to show it the next day. He offered to let me out bid the guy who was coming to look at it. I told him that I did not want to cut someone out of a deal for a boat that they may have wanted as long as I have.

With this latest revelation, if it is the same boat, I am frustrated by the fact that I was a nice guy and now I find out that the guy who bought it apparently was in it only for a fast 1600 bucks. Additionally, he joins the Brats one day before he lists his boat for sale. Having not spoken to the new seller, I am sure that I do not have the full story. However, I have been waiting for 5 years for a C-Dory. I guess the frustration is boiling over. I hope that this has not been not nice. Sorry to vent. With all of this in mind, I will be interested to see if the current seller posts a reply here.
Sam Walker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on the seller of this boat. According to some additional information that I have received, the current seller is the original one. I stand corrected and humbly apologize and retract my criticism of the current seller. Everyone has the right to change the price on something that they are selling for the first time. I should have done my homework more thoroughly before putting out the rant. Embarrased
c-skiff

City/Region: Vancouver
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: none yet
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: 16 ft. c- dory angler Reply with quote

Concerning the 16 ft. angler in Battleground, I was the very first person to answer his craigs list ad, and drove there that night to see it, when it was listed for $4200, I told him I wanted it and he said he would call me the next day, the next day I called him, he wasn't sure he was selling the boat, he'd get back ahold of me, it disappeared from craigs list that day. I called again he said call back after the weekend, then he said he was keeping it, 4 days later it appears on craigs list again and on c-brats for $5800, it disappeared off craigs list again the next day I assume it sold, I was excited to own my first c-dory, but it wasn't meant to be, the following monday I bought a 14 ft. c-dory skiff ( an angler without a top ) took it out for it's first run today, seems preety light in the front end. Sad Sad Sad
aknelson820

City/Region: bothell
Photos: aknelson820 (SeaSport, Name TBD)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boat has been SOLD. I called today
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: