The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2003 Cruiser for sale==>SOLD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WadeV

City/Region: Southern Pines
State or Province: NC
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Why Knot
Photos: Why Knot
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: 2003 Cruiser for sale==>SOLD Reply with quote

I'm very disappointed to put Why Knot up for sale. However, at my age I have learned to accept change. Why Knot has had a lot of TLC & will make someone a wonderful boat. photo's are in the Why Knot album. 2003 C-Dory 22’ Cruiser w/green trim, 75 Hp Honda (135 hours), 6 HP Nissan 4 stroke kicker (2 hours), Anchor deck pipe, Wallas diesel stove/heater, Two electric windshield wipers, Two 24 gallon fuel tanks, Hydraulic steering, S/S steering wheel power knob, Two batteries w/ Perko switch, Honda Racor filter, Cockpit floor, Swim step w/ ladder, Garmin 182C GPS chartplotter w/MUS023R chip, Garmin GSD module w/ transducer (speed & temp), Horizon Quest VHF marine radio, Shakespeare antenna, Bennett trim tabs, Convertible passenger seat (forward or rear facing), Snap in privacy curtains, Fully carpeted, Sospenders inflatable life jackets (2), Anchor & rode, Ritchie compass, USCG approved PFD’s (4), Bimini top w/ boot, Full camper canvas w/ privacy window covers, Canvas windshield travel cover, Assorted charts & books ( Puget Sound, San Jaun & Gulf Islands), King roller KRT 4000# tandem trailer w/ spare tire. Just add water---asking $41,950. Located in Mount Vernon, WA. Contact Wade Vollmer, 360-424-8254 (home), 360-391-1418 (cell), or wlv@earthlink.net.
Alyssa Jean

City/Region: Guemes Is.(Anacortes)
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Alyssa Jean
Photos: Anna Leigh and Alyssa Jean
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Wade, your disappointed? Sorry to hear you and Lois are not going to be joining us in the future. Although you probably will join us until Why Knot is sold. Which probably won't take long. You have a great boat there with lots of loving attention to detail. Hope it doesn't sell until the day after Blakely.

Alyssa Jean 16 Angler
Anna Leigh 22 Cruiser Sold 2005
Anna Leigh 25 Cruiser Sold 2014

K7KJR C-Brats #51
Da Nag

City/Region: Port Angeles
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Taco
Photos: <a>Da Boats</a>
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, Wade...that had to be a tough decision.

Here's to hoping we'll still see you, Lois and Bunky at future gatherings - C-Brat membership doesn't end when your boat's gone...Very Happy

As should go without saying, you know you've got tons of folks here who would gladly welcome you and Lois aboard at future events. Half of our fun happens at the dock - I for one, will be glad to get you there!

As David said - I really, really hope the Why Knot doesn't sell before Blakely - I was really looking forward to seeing you guys up there.

DaveS

City/Region: Arlington
C-Dory Year: 2004
Vessel Name: Sea Shift
Photos: Sea Shift
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wade, Lois and Bunky,
How sad Crying or Very sad to hear that you are having to sell your 22'. We haven't even had the opportunity to cruise with you yet! I've been "running" such a tight schedule since the "SSSS" came home.

C-Brat #16
jimandlaurie

City/Region: Puyallup
Photos: Laurna Jo
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now Look Wade & Lois!
Like Bill says, even if ya sell your boat you folks are no doubt still C-Dory folks. We would all be honored to have your company at any Gathering,Cruise ,Etc.

2004 C-Dory Skiff- Little Poit Dhubh
2005 C-Dory 25 Cruiser -sold 2103
2002- C-Dory 22 Cruiser- Sold 2005
Anita Marie

City/Region: Oak Harbor
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Anita Marie
Photos: Anita Marie and Little Buddy
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I still hope you and Lois can join us and the Anita Marie as passangers on some day cruises and I sure hope you don't become strangers. Cry

Best Wishes and good luck
Fred
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 2003 Cruiser for sale Reply with quote

We were just as shocked as anybody - we were on the dock with Bill and El at Sydney Spit when you phoned them with the news that Why Knot was sold and you wouldn't be joining them this week...best wishes for your new motorhome and future travels, we surely will miss you two and Bunky!
WadeV wrote:
I'm very disappointed to put Why Knot up for sale. However, at my age I have learned to accept change. Why Knot has had a lot of TLC & will make someone a wonderful boat. photo's are in the Why Knot album. 2003 C-Dory 22’ Cruiser w/green trim, 75 Hp Honda (135 hours), 6 HP Nissan 4 stroke kicker (2 hours), Anchor deck pipe, Wallas diesel stove/heater, Two electric windshield wipers, Two 24 gallon fuel tanks, Hydraulic steering, S/S steering wheel power knob, Two batteries w/ Perko switch, Honda Racor filter, Cockpit floor, Swim step w/ ladder, Garmin 182C GPS chartplotter w/MUS023R chip, Garmin GSD module w/ transducer (speed & temp), Horizon Quest VHF marine radio, Shakespeare antenna, Bennett trim tabs, Convertible passenger seat (forward or rear facing), Snap in privacy curtains, Fully carpeted, Sospenders inflatable life jackets (2), Anchor & rode, Ritchie compass, USCG approved PFD’s (4), Bimini top w/ boot, Full camper canvas w/ privacy window covers, Canvas windshield travel cover, Assorted charts & books ( Puget Sound, San Jaun & Gulf Islands), King roller KRT 4000# tandem trailer w/ spare tire. Just add water---asking $41,950. Located in Mount Vernon, WA. Contact Wade Vollmer, 360-424-8254 (home), 360-391-1418 (cell), or wlv@earthlink.net.

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

WadeV

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for your comments. Lois & I have been for sometime thinking of buying a Class B Motorhome & using it to travel back thru time to visit all the places we have been & lived in our 48 years of marriage To visit with old friends that we haven't seen for years. Our plan was to sell our pickup truck & use the van for a tow vehicle. We thought it would take at least a couple of months to sell the boat. Well we were wrong--it appears that we have already sold it (Anchorage). So, we are without a boat this summer & no way to Blakely where we planned on making our big announcement. But, you can be sure you haven't heard the last of us. Maybe we can become an auxiliary land based C-Brat.
Catman

City/Region: Seattle
C-Dory Year: 2017
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: Songbird (Bambina, 16')
Photos: Bambina
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, think I'll click on this 2003 Cruiser For Sale site and see what's up. Say what? Why Knot's for sale? No way. Wade and Lois, I just met you this year.

I remember talking to several people at Lopez about what a nice addition you two are. Well, life is change, and I'm sure you'll have a rewarding experience motoring around the country. And like the guys above said, you're always welcome at future gigs.
WadeV

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Knot has been sold to Ray Gauthier in Palmer, AK. She will leave Tacoma by barge on July 7th. & should arrive in Anchorage 4 days later.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: