The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1988 22 Cruiser, $23,000 (Huntington Harbour, CA)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
local433brat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: 1988 22 Cruiser, $23,000 (Huntington Harbour, CA) Reply with quote

Sadly, the time has come for us to sell the most excellent boat we've ever had. We really love her but the family is getting too big. Summer of 2005 we hauled her out and repowered with a brand new professionally installed Evinrude E-Tech 90 hp Outboard. We currently have less than 100 hours on it! At the same time we had new bottom paint, new gas tanks installed, Bennett Trib Tabs added, the 9 hp kicker completely gone through and brand new bottom paint. Runs so sweet, never had a problem. We religously flush with Salt-Away every time we run her. Fiberglass/Hull in great shape with "Seattle Gray' Accent on White. The interior cabin is in excellent condition (with built in fresh water flush down) as are all NorthSails Covers and rear cover. Comes with standard layout V-Berth, Porta Potti, Dinette, Ice-Box, sink and stovetop. Have all original manuals and service records. Outboard is still under full warranty from Evinrude for about another year (I believe extended warranties are avaialable through them if purchased before the original expires). The boat has been very well cared for and is in excellent condition for its age. It is currently in a slip in Sunset Aquatic Marina in Huntington Harbour, CA that we could probably transfer to a new owner through the Marina Management. We don't have a trailer but if you're considering buying her and are not keeping her in the slip, I'm sure we can help find one.
$23,000. Please call Tom or Janise at 714-846-0813 or e-mail misterboris2000@yahoo.com

On edit by Da Nag - text below from another post.

local433brat wrote:
Sorry! I missed getting the price on the header of our listing which we are supposed to do. Also, I attached photos but for some reason they didn't go through. Call or e-mail for more info and pictures. The full description is on the listing without the price. I also forgot to note that we have always had a a hull cleaning and maintenance service that comes every month to clean the boat since we've owned it.
714-846-0813/ misterboris2000@yahoo.com
thompmcd

City/Region: Redondo Beach, CA
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 1988
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Happy Hut
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Guess what, I bought it! Reply with quote

A very big thanks to Janise and Tom for taking care of a lot of details and making the purchase a positive experience!

And now that I've taken the plunge, I will begin with my ton of questions ...

I'll be moving to boat up to the Redondo Marina after a weekend in Catalina.

Thanks again to all the C-Brats!

Now, how do I get this boat up to the Seafood Festival?

t

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: