The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

06/08 - 06/10 - Chesapeake Bay 2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frogpawg

City/Region: Wallis Run; Montoursville, PA
State or Province: PA
C-Dory Year: 1993
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Soapy Joe
Photos: Soapy Joe
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Next year Reply with quote

Toni & Doug,

Tina & I missed you as well this year. I hate to tell you but you missed a real nice gathering. hope to see you all next year.

Joe & Tina Reighard
Anne-B

City/Region: Suburban Philadelphia
C-Dory Year: 1992
Vessel Name: ANNE-B
Photos: ANNE-B
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Gathering Reply with quote

Well it is over for 2007 and looks like everyone had a great time. Doug & I stayed the week at the marina. This is first time seeing the web site and all the posts. Love the pictures George.
Tom, Doug and I have already met several times since we were there all week. Next year we promise will be even better. We are all excited and will have some new things happening. Anyone interested in helping next year, let us know. We especially need help docking boats and help at the boat ramp.
Always looking for new ideas. Have some already for next year.
Any more, let us know.
According to Charlie's list we had 13 boats from Maryland, 6 from Virginia, 2 from NJ, 1 from PA, 1 from NC and 1 from AK.
Pennies from Heaven and Honky Dory were not on your list Charlie and also Tootsie (C-Ranger) I don't know where they were from. 27 boats and the 25' Ranger Tug make 28 boats.
We met some really nice new friends and glad to see old friends. Some that didn't bring their boats said they will next year.
Will try to post some pictures also.

Doug & Anne

Frogpawg

City/Region: Wallis Run; Montoursville, PA
C-Dory Year: 1993
Vessel Name: Soapy Joe
Photos: Soapy Joe
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Gathering Reply with quote

Tina & I want to make sure everyone on the committee know's how appreciative we are for all you do! I special thank you must go to Anne-B It is obvious to us that Anne and Doug put a ton of effort to make sure everyone that comes is welcome, comfortable and has everything they need. Your extra effort is obvious and much appreciated. Toast to the both of you! I will make it a point to get there even earlier next year on Friday to give you a hand docking or ride over to launch to help unload off trailers. Hat's off also to the gentleman that was frying the "Crab Balls" on Saturday night, they were delicious. We are not from the Bay region & didn't realize how big Crab balls are! LOL Twisted Evil

Joe & Tina Reighard
Soapy Joe
22' Cruiser
akjack

City/Region: fairbanks
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 2003
Vessel Name: OBJOYFUL
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeanne and I would like to express our sincere thank you to all of you who put together the gathering. Jeanne told me that it was well worth the plane trip from Fairbanks to meet such a nice group of people. I feel the same way, thank you to all of the attendees and to those who worked so hard to organize such a wonderful event.

Jack Schnurr, Fairbanks Alaska
Da Nag

City/Region: Port Angeles
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Taco
Photos: <a>Da Boats</a>
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better late than never...sorry for the delay on getting a photo album set up.

I'm sure there are pictures to be shared...click here, and fill 'er up!

Byrdman

City/Region: Cumberland River, Clarksville,
State or Province: WA
Vessel Name: " ? " After Rename Ceremony
Photos: FreeByrd and C-Byrd
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Nag: Thanks for the photo albumn Brother! I got hung up down at the mouth of the Chesapeake down in Hampton, Ft. Monroe & Norfolk, and simply could not make my way further north during the gathering. I was on a free ticket with my wife with the college picking up the tab so we had some mandatory fun which I needed to be in attendace with her.... but know that just about every waking moment I was wondering.... is Terry heating up the dogs, is Charlie counting folks and handing out T-Shirts, I know Terryplane is stiring up something somewhere. Not sure what kind of paper the 6th photo has in it...the light blue color...but for sure that one sent me back to the late 60s-and mid 70s. No wonder so much eating was going on...and everybody had rythem... Cigar Mr. Green Note

Or..is that some kind of a horn noise thing? I truly look forward to more photos, and you can hear the laughter and see the good times for sure.

Looks like yall done good and had a blast. Here Here to those that worked to put it on, and those who traveled to make it happen. Nothing like a bunch of C-Brats gathering about and having fun.

Byrdman

C-Byrd, CD18A, Hull #14 sold again.. May 2020
C-Byrd, CD18A, Hu #14 - Bought her again - May16
Aloysius, Sold to Brother Mike Mar16
Aloysius, Hull # 440 RF-246
C-Byrd, CD18A, Hull #14 Sold May09
TC24, Hull #51, Sold Feb06
CD16A, Sold Dec03
Never Deny Yourself The Pleasure of Helping Others.
Wanderer

City/Region: Annapolis, MD; The Villages, FL
State or Province: MD
C-Dory Year: 2004
Vessel Name: Wanderer
Photos: Wanderer
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art - Sea Angel,

We've been away since I posted the pictures from the gathering.

I hope your recovery continues to go well. We've put in a good word for you.

Our "away" took us to Virginia Beach where our son lives. There our other two children and their children joined us and we all went to Kitty Hawk for a week. We had a great time.

Penny and I hope to cruise the area to the south of Va Beach some time in the next few years. Perhaps our wakes will cross or we can arrange a rendezvous.

In little over a week, we will head for Stonington in Maine towing Wanderer behind our RV. As soon as our plans are complete, we'll bring that thread to the front.

Any interest in Maine?

Come travel with us: http://2Wander.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: