The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

C-Dory panga/center consol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C-Pup16 in Los Angeles

City/Region: Los Angeles
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Pup
Photos: C-Pup
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: C-Dory panga/center consol Reply with quote

I saw a C-Dory center consol fishing boat at Catalina Sales on Bali Way in MDR. It was after 5:00 Saturday and they were closed, so I don't know the price or length but it is probably 22'. Nice boat for that style, great for bay fishing, but a cold and wet ride in the fog and wind blown spray. I took photos but can't get the up-load photos function to add them to C-Pup's photo album. Why would C-Dory not add this boat to their web site?

After a lot of thought & riding crew on different C-Dory models, I would buy the 19' angler were I in the market to move up. Perfect boat for fishing and with a tent canvas enclosure like C-Pup's, a nice enough boat for over night fishing trips. I'd put twin 40s or 50s on it. I would really prefer that the 22' be made in that open (no bulkhead) format and for outboards to be on a bracket. The 19's cockpit is still small for carrying two guys tackle boxes and gear, especially if twin o/b caused me to put a stand up bait tank in the cockpit. (I have an 8-gal tank on C-Pup's swim step).

I also saw a nice stainless frame to hold an ice chest over the transom. It was installed on the 22' cruiser. I wonder if that's aftermarket or a C-Dory product option. I guess I'll be calling Tom at Catalina Sales. Sure can't learn anything from C-Dory's web site.

Keith, C-Pup-16
Sea Wolf

City/Region: Redding
C-Dory Year: 1987
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sea Wolf
Photos: Sea Wolf
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kieth-

Did it look like this?

More information: C-Dory 22 ft Center Console

Joe.

Sea Wolf, C-Brat #31
Lake Shasta, California

"Most of my money I spent on boats and women. The rest I squandered'. " -Annonymous
C-Pup16 in Los Angeles

City/Region: Los Angeles
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Pup
Photos: C-Pup
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: open boat center consol Reply with quote

That's it, Joe. Thanks. After making my post, I found the other thread which had this photo. That was in 2003-2004. The C-Dory company must be mass producing them by now, for a dealer to have one on display. Why would they not add it to their web site?

Is there a 22 foot no-bulkhead angler in production that I don't know about either?

Keith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All C-Dorys, All The Time All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: