The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2002 24 TomCat, $55,000 (Manhasset, NY)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ed Devlin

City/Region: Manhasset
State or Province: NY
C-Dory Year: 2002
C-Dory Model: 24 Tomcat
Vessel Name: goose
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: 2002 24 TomCat, $55,000 (Manhasset, NY) Reply with quote

Illness forces the sale of this Tom Cat with Twin 100 HP Yamahas with 110 hours and extended warranty of motors until Nov 2007. Opening center window and rear windows with curtains and screens. Wallas stove...Marine head.Racor fuel filters..Swim Platform..Fresh water wash down,,12 volt plugs at helm and cockpit...Ritchie compass..Fuel Management gauge...30 Amp Shore power..Cetrek Auto Pilot..Furono GPS Color Plotter fishfinder...Icom VHF radio..Aluminum Magic Tilt Trailer...Battery Charger. Boat yard maintained and is in Pristine condition...Available to demo on June 1st..Call 516 365 9010 or e mail me at Edevlin @aol.com for further info if needed...Shes a great boat and I hate to see her go!!!!
Salty-Cs

City/Region: Yorba Linda
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2002
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Salty-Cs
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ed,

Do you have pictures??

Salty-Cs Photos
josepepper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: whats up with this boat Reply with quote

Is it sold?

Can you provide some pics

Almost cheap enough for me to sell my cd-22
Capt bob

City/Region: Mt. Vernon
State or Province: OH
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: 24' Tom Cat Reply with quote

Looking for a 24' Tom to bring to Lake Erie, is this one still available? Capt bob
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: