The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Bait Tanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Cockpit and Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbadmin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:40 pm    Post subject: Bait Tanks Reply with quote

From: MichaelOnTheClaraMae (Original Message) Sent: 9/26/2003 12:29 PM
From: paulsalamedac-dory (Original Message) Sent: 9/24/2003 10:32 AM
Any opinions out there on the best set up for a live well on my 22cruiser ?. I have seen tanks mounted in varios places and a aft corner storage set up.

Mike,
Thanks for the forward. I have seen the pictures of Fishtales and this seems like a good setup for my purposes as long as I could remove/ install it easily. I hate to give to give up any storage space, so the thought of filling an aft compartment with water Hurts. Maybe I could use one of the aft storage spaces and just unload it when I make a fish tank out of it ? I will look for a tank set up off the stern on some sort of bracket system also. I guess the same thought would apply- I would like to remove/ install it easily. I'm sure the placement would (depending on the location and size of the tank) unbalance the boat....? This brings up yet anouther question....What size tank to use for say an afternoon of baitfishing? I am the proud new owner of a used C- dory and keep her in Alameda Ca. I look forward to setting her up and learning the local fishing.

Best regards.......Paul C.

The tank set up that came on the 22 Angler that I bought, was mounted on the outside of the transom. 13 gals and had a slide in slide out bracket and the pump was mounted on a plate with wing nuts. I still have the tank and brackets but I don't know where the the pump and bracket for the pump went.
I don't need the tank any longer so if you're interested make me an offer.
I can send a picture if you would like, let me know.

Tony Y-NOT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Cockpit and Accessories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: