The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

04/10 - 04/11 - Cathlamet Cruise
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Helen O

City/Region: Cathlamet
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1993
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Helen O'
Photos: Helen O'
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat, I'm in no hurry, have lotso time. I'll get it from you at Blakely. I still have 3 of the matched set of 4 dirty scuffed up fenders. Mr. Green I only need 2 to tie up the boat.
primative

City/Region: Portland
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Primative
Photos: Primative
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Pat wrote: are you using manual exposure controls or what? Mine has 'em but I am too lazy to try figure out how they work...

Getting those pictures was just luck of the draw... I just got the camera last christmas and haven't figured out the controls either. It's a nikon coolpix 5700, a 5 megapixel with 8x zoom. Works great with just point & shoot, especially in daylight where flash isn't needed. The flash pops as needed up but creates a big lag in taking the picture. I still have a lot to learn.
- Rene

stevej

City/Region: Gaston
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1995
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruise Ship
Vessel Name: Shearwater
Photos: Shearwater
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tossed a few more pictures into the album

What a great time at our little gathering, nice to meet everyone and share some time on the water/docks.

Larry thanks for keeping things together, the fishing tips and the guide trip Friday, You and Lyle make a deadly combo when it comes to springers as Pat and Dave can attest.

Mike good to be able to spend Saturday fishing with you. Your welcome anytime aboard Shearwater.

Pat and Dave you guys are a kick, great beer and can't wait to try your IPA. What an incredible start to your fishing careers who's hooked now?

Tom and Rene' nice chatting with you and hope to hook up again this summer

Jon and Terrie nice to meet you wish I could of got some pics of Denebola bucking the waves back in on Sunday.

Tim and Judy great cork floor and shrimp rice at the cookout, sorry about missing so many shells on the shrimp I peeled

BC good to see you again and thanks for playing cook Saturday

Forgetting lots of others here but so nice to meet everyone, hope to hit one of the events this summer and perhaps meet again.

Oh by the way Helen thanks for the salmon leftovers. Had a great meal Sunday night of salmon patties with fresh asparagus.

stevej

1995 25' Cruise Ship #3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: