The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

The 2007 PNW Brat Calendar?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: The 2007 PNW Brat Calendar? Reply with quote

OK, I was talking to Jim Wood of Nor'Westing Magazine at the factory bash, he was aware we had sent in the C-Brat 2006 event calendar last year, they always like that kind of stuff, they published it in little chunks. But with their lead times, they need to get them quite a bit in advance, and I don't see this coming together quite as nicely this year...Bellingham is set, I assume Sequim will occur as usual, but I have not heard anybody stepping up to make arrangements for opening day at Lopez (we will have to miss that one this year, son Barrett is getting married in Stinson Beach), South Sound has seemingly gone south, Poulsbo is still up in the air...not complaining, mind you, because I am not volunteering (!), but is looking unlikely that we can get much into Nor'Westing at this point.

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: