Baltimore Boat Show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teflonmom

City/Region: Red Lion
State or Province: PA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Snickers AUG 08
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Baltimore Boat Show Reply with quote

Pat and I went to the Baltimore Show today. We saw the Cutter Marine display of C-Dorys-Very nice! Ruth, Gary, and the entire sales force were there. News- Joe the Sales Manager has retired and is now only working shows. Must be nice.

Pat and I both really liked the Tom Cat. This boat has a lot of room. There are a lot of storage spots. I saw a lot places and I am sure I missed some. This boat could handle some serious long term cruising. I think there would be room for a large set of house batterys. Surley needed to keep the refer running when you are on the hook.

The only problem is the size of the berth-tooo large--I may not be able to find Pat in that big space

Gary is planning to host a C-Brat gathering this summer at his Middle River location. His marina is really nice and Middle River has enough waterside eating places to feed a whole pack of C-Dogs.

The Baltimore Show runs untill Sunday Jan 28th.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: