The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

03/26 - 03/28 - Jarrell's Cove
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TyBoo

City/Region: Warrenton
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1996
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruise Ship
Vessel Name: TyBoo
Photos: TyBoo
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Pat, for the perfect picture. Here's the album where you can show us the rest!
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what a terrific time we had, and the new friends we made! Bill and Evelyn on Braveheart, we missed you at breakfast - thought you were coming, hope everything is OK. Sorry we couldn't scrounge up a bagpipe for your christening...(Rev Dave - you would have been proud of Rev Jim, he did FOUR, count 'em, four christenings - Braveheart, Misbehavin', Liberty Call and Helen O!) David and Joannie on Misbehavin', hope you caught a lot of blackmouth! You will enjoy meeting your former neighbor from North Bend, David on Anna Leigh. Doug on Liberty Call, can we have breakfast on your boat next time?? And your pork roast at the potluck was wonderful! And thanks for bringing John, we enjoyed meeting him too! Scott, Laurie and Winston, we are looking forward to seeing your boat some time soon (and Winston - Oscar is NOT snack food!) Folks on Sirius, sorry we didn't get a chance to chat - maybe next time? Jeff and Dianne, glad you could make it to the potluck anyway...And to all our "old" friends, what can I say? We just had a fabulous time seeing you all, and Oscar had the best time of his little puppy life cavorting on the dock and being the center of attention...ON TO CATHLAMET, LOPEZ, ROOSEVELT, BLAKELY, LANGLEY, SEQUIM AND WHATEVER ELSE WE CAN FIT IN!!!!

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

Anita Marie

City/Region: Oak Harbor
Vessel Name: Anita Marie
Photos: Anita Marie and Little Buddy
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon and I left Thursday morning from Swantown meeting up with Brock at Eagle Island on the south end of McNeil Island. We cruised into Longbranch and then to Penrose Point State Park were we stayed the night. DeNag brought his boat down from EQ and launched at Swantown on Friday and had a pretty bumpy ride to Penrose. We decided to stay another night because of the weather. Friday night Cynthia drove over in the car to also meet up with us. Bill's boat is quite impressive and will be a good benchmark for anyone rigging a 22. When Robbin saw his new wheel she had to have one. I thought we were done rigging the boat, I guess that never stops.
Saturday morning we cruised from Penrose to Jerry's Cove. Robbin drove over from Seattle Saturday to make sure Brock hadn't totally corrupted me. Like Pat says we meet lots of old friends and new ones and the potluck was great.
Thanks to everyone for a great time.
B~C

City/Region: Bend
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Blue~C
Photos: Blue~C
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twas a grand time, the breakfast run was a great idea......Pat, that little Altoid box takes pretty good pictures, looks like the dog has a hangover in that picture of him sitting in the boat Smile

great boats, great folks

Pat Anderson

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WONDERED where the Jack Daniels went...actually, I think Oscar was just plumb tuckered out! He ran his little butt off for two days!
B~C wrote:
Twas a grand time, the breakfast run was a great idea......Pat, that little Altoid box takes pretty good pictures, looks like the dog has a hangover in that picture of him sitting in the boat Smile

great boats, great folks
Robbi

City/Region: Chambers Bay
C-Dory Year: 2023
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Photos: C-Run
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all of the wonderful folks that I met Sat night, thanks for the good time, great information, and the knowledge that there will be many more get togethers. I am very excited about my new 19 foot CD and the many adventures that await. I hope that I get on the water this next week. Thanks to you all. Roberta (Robbi)

2003 C-Dory 19
sold 2019

2004 C-Dory 16 Cruiser
Sold 8/2015

2004 C-Dory 19 "C-Run"
Sold 8/2011

1989 C-Dory 16 Angler
Sold 2010
Pat Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbi - damn, I KNEW I would miss somebody when I was listing "new friends" - my Western alum, right? Hope to see you at Lopez!
Roberta Krumm wrote:
To all of the wonderful folks that I met Sat night, thanks for the good time, great information, and the knowledge that there will be many more get togethers. I am very excited about my new 19 foot CD and the many adventures that await. I hope that I get on the water this next week. Thanks to you all. Roberta (Robbi)
Robbi

City/Region: Chambers Bay
C-Dory Year: 2023
Photos: C-Run
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat, Thanks again. Yes, Western alum. Robbi
jimandlaurie

City/Region: Puyallup
Photos: Laurna Jo
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really enjoyed the Weekend with all of our old(historically) and new C-Dory friends. It was great to see the turnout of the boats and the ones that came with out boats too.
I was honored to recite and present the Christening Cermony to all 4 boats. It had a special meaning to me to do the Braveheart for Bill and Evelyn. I hope you enjoyed it too.
As usual we came away with new ideas and information,and why these boats are pretty special.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone on the water this Spring and Summer.

2004 C-Dory Skiff- Little Poit Dhubh
2005 C-Dory 25 Cruiser -sold 2103
2002- C-Dory 22 Cruiser- Sold 2005
kingfisher

City/Region: Gig Harbor, WA
C-Dory Year: 2003
Vessel Name: Misbehavin
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This weekend was GREAT!!

Joni & I want to thank everyone for making us feel so welcome. It's fun to see all those great boats togeather with everyone smiling.
the Blackmouth fishing was slow....fished over a 1/2 day with no bites!!, It sure was beautiful though. Joni & I finished our day at Penrose PT. for an overnighter and cruised back to Wollochet Bay this AM.
Thanks again Jim for doing the Christening, the Misbehavin floats a little higher now

Look forward to seeing everyone at another great gathering!

Joni & David
Misbehavin
Catman

City/Region: Seattle
C-Dory Year: 2017
Vessel Name: Songbird (Bambina, 16')
Photos: Bambina
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, David, how was your cruise this morning? I bet it was very nice out on the water with that early sunshine.
eieioh

City/Region: Gig Harbor
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Brave Heart
Photos: Brave Heart
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Jarrell's Cove Reply with quote

Thank you all for such a warm and friendly welcome to Jarrell’s Cove and to the crews of the C-Brat fleet. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed meeting and becoming acquainted with you all. The information we gained and advice received is invaluable and likely to save us from being totally “lost at sea”. It was with good fortune that we met up with David and Joni when setting out in difficult weather from Joema Beach on Saturday morning. We all deliberated for a while before putting both boats in the water for a bumpy ride across the Case Inlet to Jarrell’s Cove. Without help, we might well have foundered on the rocks.

The cruise back to Joema Beach was exquisite. We felt on top of the world as our newly christened “Brave Heart” skipped over the glassy waters. We especially want to thank Jim for the beautiful christening ceremony. The combined good wishes of everyone present will no doubt protect and preserve this boat and all who sail in her. Amazingly, the sacred green sprig clung tenaciously to the forward deck of our proud little boat for the entire voyage and flew away only as we gained shore and sped off with a loaded trailer. Unlike our sturdy little boat, we novice mariners were sufficiently faint-hearted in our docking skills to attend the breakfast and risk having to raft alongside someone’s treasured vessel.

We are getting better at hauling out and managed this time with no problems whatsoever.

We look forward to the next opportunity to cruise with you C-Brats.

Bill and Evelyn
Brave Heart 16’ Cruiser
Helen O

City/Region: Cathlamet
C-Dory Year: 1993
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Helen O'
Photos: Helen O'
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen O' is home safe and sound. We had a wonderful time at the Cove. Met some great new folks and enjoyed catching up with old friends. Thanks to all who made it so fun.

Sorry bout the late response, but I've been having connection problems with the internet. Managed to post some pics tonight though. Looking forward to Cathlamet & Lopez Island now. Mr. Green

Bess-C

City/Region: Anacortes
Vessel Name: Bess-C
Photos: Bess-C
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had an easy pull over the Cascades, and made it safely back to Yakima on Sunday night. It was great to see all of the old and new C-Dorys and their owners. Jarrell's cove was a nice scenic protected place for the gathering. Larry, it was fun to see another 25 and talk with you about outfitting them. Ken, did I sleep through the DMM class? We look forward to seeing you all again at Lopez.
Lyle & Shelley

17 Center Console C-Dory 10/16
B~C

City/Region: Bend
C-Dory Year: 1999
Vessel Name: Blue~C
Photos: Blue~C
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you folks had a safe tow home....I think I slept through the DMM class, you know how these gatherings are, so organized with every minute scheduled and accounted for, just wasn't able to work it in Smile maybe next time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: