View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaSpray

City/Region: Brentwood, CA
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: SeaSpray
Photos: SeaSpray
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Looking for a boat Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me about the 27ft c-dory's? I see that there are 2 for sale. One is a pilot house/ sundeck model the other more like the 22's. They both have I/O units with Volvo 4cylinder. I would like to know how they perform compared to the 22. Also how much more trouble to tow. Any other info I might need when looking for a c-dory.
Thanks,
Steve
pugetsounder

City/Region: Edmonds
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1984
C-Dory Model: 27 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Haileigh's Comet
Photos: Haileigh's Comet
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I read yesterday that someone bought the pilothouse. We have a 27ft which is currently up at EQ being repowered. Don is a wealth of information and if you email us with your questions I am sure he would be helpful. We like to take long cruises with 2 kids and a dog. It is more hassel to tow and launch ect. But the extra room for us is well worth it. I am sure you will be happy with any C-Dory you buy.

Deb
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Deb! You need to put more pix up in your album! Inside and out, docked here and there, on the trailer, whatever! Aer you going to be joining the Brats for any of the planned events this year?
pugetsounder wrote:
I think I read yesterday that someone bought the pilothouse. We have a 27ft which is currently up at EQ being repowered. Don is a wealth of information and if you email us with your questions I am sure he would be helpful. We like to take long cruises with 2 kids and a dog. It is more hassel to tow and launch ect. But the extra room for us is well worth it. I am sure you will be happy with any C-Dory you buy.

Deb

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

pugetsounder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat and Patty, Actually Bill just set up our photo album so I can do that. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get the pictures from the camera into the computer. I was up to see the boat about a week ago and they have the old motor off and they are waiting for some parts which had to be made at the factory. I will not have any pictures of the process as we can not get up there to take any. When I talked to Les he felt that it could possibly be ready for the Lopez gathering. Thanks for asking.

Deb
DaveS

City/Region: Arlington
Vessel Name: Sea Shift
Photos: Sea Shift
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pugetsounder wrote:
I will not have any pictures of the process as we can not get up there to take any.

Deb

Don and Deb,
I'll be up at EQ sometime next week and I'll snap some pix for you. What I've been doing is snapping pix of "Da New Da Nag" everytime I go up there to photo "SSSS" then I post them on my album, and then he moves them to his "Da Nag Construction Album". So, I'll do the same for you and maybe Da Nerd can help you move them to your album.
While I'm up there does anyone else want pictures?????

C-Brat #16
pugetsounder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Dave. I actually got a few pictures of yours and Bill & Dana's boat when I was up there last week. They are still in the camera along with the rest. You've been up there since then so I don't think I'll post those. Looking forward to seeing all the new boats up at Lopez. It's been too long since we've been able to gather with you all!!
SeaSpray

City/Region: Brentwood, CA
State or Province: CA
Vessel Name: SeaSpray
Photos: SeaSpray
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Lookin for c-dory ride Reply with quote

I have looked at the CD22 and CD25 at the boat show but have not found a used one in my area. I would like to get a demo ride on a CD22 with an owner instead of a salesman. If anyone in the N. Cal. Bay/Sac. area would be willing to give a demo ride I would be happy to pay for gas and launch fees or maybe dinner.
Thanks,
Steve
Brentwood, Ca.
925-634-0150
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: