The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1985 27' C-dory Pilot house==>SOLD
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B~C

City/Region: Bend
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Blue~C
Photos: Blue~C
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the purchase of the giant motor yacht. I spent some time working in Seba Libya where we had some gentlemen from Niger as laborers....bet you wish you where C-dorying around Alaska Smile
Aiviq

City/Region: Juba
C-Dory Year: 1985
C-Dory Model: 27 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Aiviq
Photos: Aiviq
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take delivery on the boat in May, and hope to spend a couple weeks cruising around the peugeot sound area, then I have to put it away until 2005, when I'll take it up to Alaska. Niger is, unfortunately, landlocked. Look on a map of Africa for the Sahara Desert. The country sitting right smack in the middle of it is Niger. Blue-C knows what I'm talking about if he spent time in Libya. The closest I can get to boating here is riding a camel through the desert (but other than getting you about as seasick, it's a pretty poor substitute). Jim
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, keep us informed as the date approaches...If you are going to spend a couple of weeks cruising here, we definitely HAVE to fit in a mini-C-Brat rendevous in "Peugot Sound"! I will check out the ol' map, went to Eygpt once while in the Peace Corps in Turkey, that is about the extent of my knowledge of Africa...
Aiviq wrote:
I take delivery on the boat in May, and hope to spend a couple weeks cruising around the peugeot sound area, then I have to put it away until 2005, when I'll take it up to Alaska. Niger is, unfortunately, landlocked. Look on a map of Africa for the Sahara Desert. The country sitting right smack in the middle of it is Niger. Blue-C knows what I'm talking about if he spent time in Libya. The closest I can get to boating here is riding a camel through the desert (but other than getting you about as seasick, it's a pretty poor substitute). Jim

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: