The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Fox's Force-10 Heater accessory

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redƒox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Fox's Force-10 Heater accessory Reply with quote

Ya gotta ask yerself if your willing to put up with my rantin-and-ravin again... Smile if your up to it... take a look at sumpin I been meanin-ta-make for years now! Disgust

LINK

Also: what in tarnation would you give for one, should this be on the market (?) Mr. Green $$$ (hehehe Smile )

Catch you later, I'm runnin-outa-internet steam now. Back to the workshop! Crook Beer

Link edited by Da Nag
Chris Bulovsky

City/Region: Washburn
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 1998
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: SCOUT
Photos: SCOUT
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NICE ! Looks like you have found your calling with the welder. I must say you come up with some killer ideas. Thumbs Up Please keep them coming.

Thanks

Chris Bulovsky
Mr. Fisherman

State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1995
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: Sea Lion
Photos: Sea Lion
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Sweet! Reply with quote

Lookin good! Did you ust pop rivet it on?

Live to Fish
Fish to Live
Redƒox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Ray Smile yes, it just rivets on mon! Stainless rivets of course Shocked and really easy-to-do! I gotta confess sumpin though; that model had a design change in mid-stream.... (daooh)! Embarrased other brackets might look a little different; like in, a little more beefy and even have some holes in the up-brackets to match the stove better. Idea

Smile How ya likin your F-10 Stove so far! I choose to keep mine all "q-well" lookin and leave that antiqued appearance, CoolSmile from the wear and tear it gets. It's been a real winner of a product, and I am getting the hots (LOL) to make my own stoves and heaters some day for small boats. Hope so anyway! gotta have supin-ta-do out there Teeth

Chris, thankyou! I do have a lot of stuff my girlfriend is counseling me not to "give away all my ideas" Crook Disgust on right now... she might be right - arrg! Surprised

I'll keep popin-stuff-on-the-web, when I get time. Good thing I couldn't sleep tonight! hehehehe Bat Bat

oh and daooh again: I have salvaged (actually I lied; a friend of mine gave me Embarrased ) some more structural anodized box aluminum material Smile , so I can pop-out some Transom Racks that are actually affordable! probably sell them for 250. each! I may get as many as 3 of them made. I think old Andy is happy-as-hell with the one I sold him cheap... Andy old boy... you out there mons! Shocked It may take up to a year though - be patient, we are moving soon!
Salmon Slayer

City/Region: Juneau, Alaska
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 1981
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: Holly May
Photos: Holly May
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the stove RF and I am indeed enjoying the transom rack, its been the best mod to our boat by far and it gets lots of comments from everyone.

I head overseas in a few days so I will be out of the loop for a year or so but hope to still be able to log on to the CDory sites.

My combat pay will be dedicated to :

a. A radar
b. 2.5 hp Suzuki for the Zodiac
c. Tandem axel trailer
d. GPS chrt plotter
c. Bomar hatch

In that order. I wish my mind was as fertile with ideas but I am sure I will come up with something before I get back!

Where did all those years go?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Cabin, Interior All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: