The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Princess Louisa Inlet Cruise after Friday Harbor Gathering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salmon Fisher

City/Region: Arlington
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Kim Christine
Photos: Kim Christine
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:34 pm    Post subject: Princess Louisa Inlet Cruise after Friday Harbor Gathering Reply with quote

Anyone interested in going on a group cruise to Princess Louisa Inlet after the Friday Harbor Gathering, please let it be known on this thread.

I have talked to a few C-Brats and so far we have about 4 boats that want to go and a couple of C-Brats that now own other brands who are planning to go as well.

The trip would probably start on Sunday, May 12. Like last year's group, we would probably cruise to Nanaimo and reprovision there or on the way there. Then stage up for a crossing of Strait of Georgia when weather allows.

I have never been so if someone who has done the trip before is interested in a leadership role, please come forward.

For planning purposes, maybe we could all meet on Saturday afternoon like the group did last year on the Party Barge.

Looking forward to a great trip to Canada!

2004 25 Cruiser-Present

2000 22 Cruiser 2009-2014 (Sold)
2006 25 Cruiser 2014-2019 (Sold)
1985 22 Classic -2019 (Sold)
1991 19 Arima Sea Ranger-2019-2021 (Sold)
2015 27 Ranger Tug-2019-2023 (Sold)
1987 22 Cruiser -2021-2023 (Sold)

Honey, this REALLY will be my last boat, honest!
Hunkydory

City/Region: Cokeville, Wyoming
State or Province: WY
C-Dory Year: 2000
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Hunkydory
Photos: Hunkydory-Jay-and-Jolee
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really enjoyed the cruise to Princess Louise Inlet last year & if all goes well may join up again this year & possibly head to Alaska, up the Inland Passage from there. We prefer to set our own speed, choice of route, miles per day to travel & choices of when & when not to go upon evaluation of weather windows & if & when that coincides with the group, we will travel with the group. About those choices, I’m quite willing to listen to others opinions & share my own, but not interested in a leadership role. Last year smaller groups were formed to fit those who wanted a slower longer trip or faster. We enjoyed the company of other C-Brats both at Nanaimo & on the dock at Chatterbox Falls, but went solo to get there

Jay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: