The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2012 Cruiser 22 in splendid condition - $75,000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pslansing@mac.com

City/Region: Boise
State or Province: ID
Photos: pslansing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:43 pm    Post subject: 2012 Cruiser 22 in splendid condition - $75,000 Reply with quote

I purchased a turn key, like new, Cruiser 22 last December. I've used her on lakes here in Idaho and one delightful trip to Vancouver Island in July. She's a great boat, but we wound up living in our van rather than on board so it's more boat than needed. In addition, I often fish alone and can't see my rod tips from the wheel. I need some more fishy.

I'm the second owner. The first lives in the San Juans and stored the boat indoors, not at a dock. So far as I can tell he barely used her at all: accessories still in plastic wrap, a price tag still on the anchor, the porta potty still in a box. Drawers and cubbies smelt new when I picked her up. I'll take the boat to a dealer to get engine hours checked but they still showed factory grease when I purchased her. I suspected 50 hours on them then. I've added another 50 so that's around 100. If I'm way wrong I'll adjust the price.

Twin Yamaha 50s (Start at a key touch. Purr.) Bimini with side panels. Bruce anchor (used once by me in fresh water). Wallis stove/heater. VHF. Lowrance plotter/finder. EZ loader twin-axel trailer with oil bath bearings, LEDs and no rust. She picked up two small gelcoat dings from the road bringing her home. I filled them with West epoxy. I added accessory rails, with 3/4 inch Starboard backing and expoxy-filled, double drilled bolt holes. She has twin tanks. I added twin Racor gas filters with glass viewing balls so one can check for water & cloudy gas; also added a trolling plate. Down-riggers and rod holders in pictures are not included in the sale.

I paid high price for the boat because I wanted value, not a project. I can email a survey to a serious prospective buyer. Boat is in McCall, Idaho; leaving for Boise and inside storage in a week or two. Pictures on request. I can't seem to get them to upload.
pslansing@mac.com

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:31 pm    Post subject: Photos up - price down. Reply with quote

I managed to get three photos uploaded to my album. (Thanks Mike.)

The price has dropped like a castaway anchor to$71,000.
pslansing@mac.com

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:49 pm    Post subject: Engine hours confirmed Reply with quote

I had a Yamaha dealer scope the twin 50hp four-strokes on the boat. Turns out my hours estimate of around 100 was fairly accurate; 114 and 121 hours respectively. The boat is eleven years old so that's, um, eleven hours per year. And many of them put on by me in fresh water. The low hours and inside storage go a long way to explaining why she looks and feels so new. Hmm... maybe the hours are Mother Nature's way of telling me to keep her? Cheers, Phil
pslansing@mac.com

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD - to a new owner planning a Great Loop trip.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: