The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

WTB 22 or 25 in SoCal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vancouver25

City/Region: Dana Point
State or Province: CA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:43 pm    Post subject: WTB 22 or 25 in SoCal Reply with quote

My 28' sailboat is under contract and all conditions have been met...I expect to close the deal this week or next. So...I have a very limited time (about 3 months) to find a boat to put in my 28-foot slip in Dana Point before I lose my spot.

Ideally, someone fairly close to me has a 25 in good condition that maybe they're not using as much as they thought and might consider selling sooner rather than later? It's even better if you don't have a trailer or have someone else to sell your trailer to. I know all the arguments about trailering and I like that idea somewhere in the future but for now that's not how I'll use the boat and I don't have a place to store a trailer.

I'd also consider a 22 since my only tow vehicle is a Chevy Tahoe and I'm not planning to get another vehicle anytime soon...so this might be a better choice in the long run anyway.

I realize it's a long shot but thought I'd throw it out there just in case anyone was on the fence?

Thanks!
journey on

City/Region: Valley Centre
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: journey on
Photos: Journey On
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprise! We have a 2005 C-Dory 25 we're not using. It's been over a year and I have a feeling it'll be longer. Has all the bells and whistles that I could stuff in it.

I live in Valley Center so send me a personal message and you can come and look at it.

BTW, we're ex-sailors also.

Boris
Vancouver25

City/Region: Dana Point
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:01 pm    Post subject: CD 25 in Valley Center Reply with quote

Hi...I'd love to come take a look! I'm not sure about this weekend as I might need to get a few things sorted to close the deal on my sailboat (and I don't want to impose on your plans on short notice).

Also, before I get too excited, you said all the "bells and whistles." Do you have an approximate price in mind? I realize the a 25 is significantly "more" boat than a 22, but I'm not sure if my wallet has enough "more" in it to swing it?

This message board is fine or if you prefer you can email me directly at ectriton503@yahoo.com or call/text 949-379-9802.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats Wanted All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: