HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

C-Dory Owners in Oregon/Washington?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wexcellent

City/Region: Portland
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1987
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:17 pm    Post subject: C-Dory Owners in Oregon/Washington? Reply with quote

I have pretty much convinced myself that a C-Dory is going to be our first offshore boat but I have never actually gone out in one. Just curious if anyone has a 22', 25' or Tomcat I could hitch a ride on (hopefully offshore) sometime? Even just out and back would be amazing. Or if someone has one in the Willamette valley that would work as well. I know that's a big ask. Of course I'd pay for gas, plus you'd also have my eternal gratitude!

We are probably going to go for a 22' cruiser but if the right deal came along over the next year we would consider a 25 or the Tomcat and taking a ride in one of those might tip us towards them as well. I currently have a Ram 2500 truck with 9100 lb of tow capacity so the 25 would probably be okay but a Tomcat would likely require an upgrade.

I see that I can look at the list of owners here, where they live and what they have. I suppose I could start reaching out individually to those close by but I figured I'd post a general request first.

I live in Portland, Oregon but I have a place near Garibaldi (right on the Barview Jetty) and spend a lot of time down there as well.

Also, I wrote to C-Dory asking this but I will ask here as well. Is there a PNW boat show, like in the Seattle area, that typically features the available models?

Thanks!
clayhubler

City/Region: La Center
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Hammerhead
Photos: Hammerhead
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome to come check out Hammerhead, our 22 cruiser. We keep it moored at the Ridgefield Marina. I might have a few hours available Sunday afternoon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: