The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

05/11 - 05/14 - Friday Harbor 2023
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2009
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boundary Pass Traders. Still there. No cash collection there. It’s on the honor system. Each item is a plastic ziploc with a return address envelope to send them a check. Or you can pay with credit online. I’ll see if I can upload a photo later of it. The swing along the road is no longer there. Looks like somebody cut it down. I suspect someone was concerned about the branch. It was looking rotten and the end was broken off.
colbysmith

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sleepy C, SeaSpray and C-Traveler spent another day on the dock at Fossil Bay in Sucia Island. We had planned on going to Jones Island after Stuart, but the dock and balls were full, so we headed up to Sucia. Found space. Tomorrow Sea-Spray and Sleepy C will head for home. I'm sticking around the San Juans for another week. BTW, if anyone is interested in that full cover I have for sale, let me know. It's with me, so anyone that can meet me at Anacortes next Friday (a week from today) can save on shipping! Smile Colby

This is the photo of Boundary Pass Traders. It's all on the honor system. No cash is left behind. If you buy anything, it comes in a plastic ziplock bag with a return address envelope and an order sheet.

Some photos at Ganges Marina in Canada

Reid Harbor at Stuart Island

You might recognize Mighty Wench, the Roseborough behind Sleepy C.

Sleepy C and SeaSpray

Harvey from Sleepy C at Fossil Bay

The east dock at Fossil Bay. Sleepy C and SeaSpray are on the other side of the dock from C-Traveler

Another photo op for Harvey

Photo op for me. Harvey took this one with C-Traveler in the background

Valcour came in this afternoon, and I let him raft on me. However, their camp side was closer to Shallow Bay, so they left to go anchor over there. (I moved over to the same side as Sleepy C and SeaSpray earlier when another boat over there left.)

The three musketeers, or the three stooges. This has definitely been a fun time with fellow C-Brats!
colbysmith

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll end my photos with that last one. I'm solo now, still hanging out in the San Juans until Thursday or Friday, at which time I'll head back to Cap Sante Marina. Then loading out Friday or Saturday to head back home, with C-Traveler. (Only to come back out west in August for the Catalina Island Adventure!) This "vacation" out west, both on the California Delta and Friday Harbor, along with all the cruising to Princess Louisa Inlet, the Gulf and San Juan Islands, with other C-Brats has been great! The weather has been mostly nice as well. The only think I haven't cared for is the salt! Mr. Green But C-Traveler will be back in her home waters in a few weeks, along with Isle Royale NP in Lake Superior, rinsing all the salt off! Again, thanks to Gary and Colleen, Jim and Kath, and all the other folks that make these great gatherings happen. And to those that cruised along with me! Until next time!...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: