The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - LOADED 2018 Venture

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
serpa4

City/Region: Melbourne
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2018
C-Dory Model: 26 Venture
Vessel Name: DayLo
Photos: DayLo
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 9:12 pm    Post subject: SOLD - LOADED 2018 Venture Reply with quote

2018 C-Dory Venture 26 with 2019 Suzuki 200hp outboard. 369 Hours. Recent survey in December 2022.
My wife and I decided to retire with an RV now instead of working and paying off a boat for years. We are selling it for what we paid even though I put thousands into it ourselves. No, it’s not cheap, not interested in cutting a deal or a quick sell. I just looking to get what I paid. Someone will be very happy with it.
The boat is in excellent condition. Runs great. I’l try to list the options, but there are so many.
Low hours: 369
Matching white Suzuki 200hp runs outstanding and has power to spare.
12v and 110 v fridge / freezer combo.
Flushing toilet.
Hot water heater. 110v and off inverter/battery.
TWO new 206Ah lithium marine batteries! A whopping 412 Ahr lasts forever.
New Start battery.
New Victron DC to DC charger to allow engine to charge lithium house batteries.
New Victron 50 Amp solar charger to put over 30Amp DC power back in to the batteries. Camp for virtually ever with electronics, fridge, phones, cameras, lights, cooking, etc.
Garmin autopilot and separate controller
Garmin 9” chart plotter with Bahamas maps extra
Side view and down view transducers gives you a picture image of what is under you. Very cool for shipwrecks!
Suzuki multifunction display for the engine.
Brand new, huge, 450 watt, flat solar panel makes over 30amp DC!
Large 2000 Xantrex inverter / battery charger. Runs inductive cook top on highest settings. Runs microwave, even runs the water heater! We live completely off solar and lithium.
New Permatrim antiventilation plate.
Upgraded 4 blade SS propeller.
10” memory foam matters for sleeping comfort. Only 15 nights on it if you decide to use it.
All screens in great shape. All no-seeum.
Full cabin window and door privacy covers in outstanding condition.
Stainless steel 4 fishing rod holders inside cabin on the roof. Keeps them secure while you are away.
Factory 4 plastic outside fishing rod holders for trolling and holding drinks replaced with Stainless steel ones.
Added 4 drink holders. Two on the dash for driver and passenger, two on the table.
Blackout curtains for bathroom.
Toilet overboard discharge with macerator pump out and marina suck out.
Electric windlass.
75 or 100 ft of anchor chain (forgot, but it’s a lot). Also unknown length of rope rode. I anchor in the keys so anything over 35ft has not been a concern for me.
Bennet trim tabs.
Large bimini top that attaches to the roof for no gaps. Has a few small patched holes from previous owner towing and wind beating it. 100% great to use and not torn or worn.
Fuel / water separator with clear reservoir.
Hold 100 gallons of fuel in two 50 gallon tanks.
Aluminum trailer with spare hub and spare tire mount.
Added two thick padded cell phone/wallet/key holders to the dash. Your phone, wallet, keys don’t go flying everywere and don’t rattle around. More convenient than you would think.
Custom soft pouch for driver’s stuff, maps, lights, keys, etc.
Outstanding and powerful induction burner. Works super fast and makes very little heat. Runs perfectly off the lithium batteries inverter. I did not modify, cut, or drill the install so if you want to put the included diesel stove and heater back in, it would go back in perfectly.
Garmin VHF
AIS transmit and receive (built into VHF)
Sink with pressurized hot and cold water.
Brand new custom (professional) decking material installed inside the cabin on the floor! Super nice to walk on.
New decking installed outside also and looks great, but I installed it.
Brand new, arriving in a week, custom $3,000 cover for the boat!
All tires have great tread.
Magnetic knife holder that looks like a teak trim in the kitchen. Works very well.
Magnetic spice rack.
Galvanic isolator.
Pro Mariner battery charger. It charges the start battery when plugged into dock/house, but also because of the DC to DC charger I installed, also charges the house battery.
Xantrex inverter is also a whopping 80 amp multi battery charger set to lithium.
Optional Remote display and on/off panel for Xantrex inverter/charger.
Brand new microwave runs off inverter very easily
Toaster runs off inverter.
Custom cabinetry inside! Inside closets and under sink has a false floor to make it flat and allow for storage under it. Large closed has shelves added and false floor also!
Ridiculously bright LED wireless remote operated search light.

Lots of storage unlike other small boats. Large cabinets, under sink, under closet, under table, under both chairs, outside bench storage, rear transom storage.
Propane BBQ, mount, and cover. Cooks very well, but igniter doesn’t work. We just use a normal lighter.
Outside storage boxes.
Factory bilge pump, but I added a float switch.
Rear deck lights.
Raw water wash down and pump.
Have original:
Unmodified webro diesel stove and heater combo. Works just fine.
Factory bed cushions in outstanding condition.
Factory carpet for the floor
What the boat needs, being honest.
Autopilot over 20mph sometimes drifts a little. 3 days ago, crossed from Bimini to Miami on the boat in heavy seas at 20mph and didn’t touch it for 3 hours.
Circuit breakers need a labels for the inverter, cook top, and microwave so you know what to turn on.
The new decking outside has very very minor claw marks from someone’s darn cat at the storage facility.

serpa4

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://boattrader.com/boat/2018-c-dory-venture-26-8876652/
serpa4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:49 pm    Post subject: sold Reply with quote

Sold. I will miss it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: